What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Added Redline Tuning Quicklift Plus hood struts. Got them 20% off during their Black Friday sale.

@YippieKiYayMrFalcon

You are going to truly enjoy the Redline Tuning Quicklift Plus hood struts... it's a terrific offering from Redline Tuning!

Only thing I did was... I remove the Redline Tuning decals from the struts and stuck them on my tool box.

I do not like logos of this and that all over my vehicles...

OH, I also removed the stock prop rod and removed that gaudy yellow plastic prop rod grabber. It pulls right off and is not damaged nor does removing damage the JL.

Here is a little hack you might like:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/cheap-jeep-hacks-show-em-off-here.18785/post-1457970

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
@YippieKiYayMrFalcon

You are going to truly enjoy the Redline Tuning Quicklift Plus hood struts... it's a terrific offering from Redline Tuning!

Only thing I did was... I remove the Redline Tuning decals from the struts and stuck them on my tool box.

I do not like logos of this and that all over my vehicles...

OH, I also removed the stock prop rod and removed that gaudy yellow plastic prop rod grabber. It pulls right off and is not damaged nor does removing damage the JL.

Here is a little hack you might like:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/cheap-jeep-hacks-show-em-off-here.18785/post-1457970

one of the decals came with a corner lifted, so I did consider removing the decals. I’m with you, I think it takes away from the look. Had to run back inside for a meeting, but I’ll probably go back out later and look at removing the prop.

thanks for the tip about the light. I’ll have to look into adding one.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Decided I would plop it in this thread this year..... 8-)

Every December, I post this pic with updated year on it, and tell @joe@zauto ... Happy Holiday's , Joe ..

....and tell you, Joe..... Thanks much from all the JL Owner's running your terrific offering... for bringing us the Tazer JL (First to Market!)

....... and for your continuing to add features and routinely providing us with new firmware for it..

..... and for being a Forum Sponsor..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? z-xmasball2020

https://www.zautomotive.com

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Decided I would plop it in this thread this year..... 8-)

Every December, I post this pic with updated year on it, and tell @joe@zauto ... Happy Holiday's , Joe ..

....and tell you, Joe..... Thanks much from all the JL Owner's running your terrific offering... for bringing us the Tazer JL (First to Market!)

....... and for your continuing to add features and routinely providing us with new firmware for it..

..... and for being a Forum Sponsor..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? z-xmasball2020

https://www.zautomotive.com
Joe@Zauto rocks…… this was my favorite mod up until I installed long arms, but still in the top 2…….:rock:

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Saw someone modify their center caps for their spare tire. Figured I’d give it a shot. The hole saw didn’t work for me so I ended up using the Dremel. I don’t remember if he used the camera cover but I went ahead and cut mine up to make it fit.

Turned out okay. Works for now and is better than without.

Hopefully I didn’t breath in too much burning plastic. Probably should have used a mask but oh well. Lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 7F3859F0-C581-47BA-9B90-A531ECB4DAED

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F349F0FF-497C-4BD3-9DF6-AC2215043555

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
Put on the Smittybilt JL Gen 2 SRC Front Bumper on my JLU Willys Edition yesterday. Love the look. Solid as can be. Very reasonable price. LED Fog Lamps fit perfectly. On to the Rear Bumper soon.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Smittybilt 77724 Bumper

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tempImage0xM9Y2

Willys with Smittybilt Front Bumper.jpg

Last edited:

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Got the Fox ATS steering stabilizer installed yesterday with a few messages to @Roky for clarification. Lol. Thanks again my man.
Bought used off @dpike (great dude and solid shipper Btw)

Used Synergy Bolt and it is a JK SS so no relocation kit required.

Have it sitting at around 10 clicks which feels pretty good for my Mopar 2" lift caster

Definitely can feel the difference.

No pictures, it looks like any of the ATS SS that aren't hanging down below tie rod. Lol.

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Put on the Smittybilt JL Gen 2 SRC Front Bumper on my JLU Willys Edition yesterday. Love the look. Solid as can be. Very reasonable price. LED Fog Lamps fit perfectly. On to the Rear Bumper soon.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 56 headlamp replacement

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 56 headlamp replacement
Nice work! That thing is DAMN heavy! The rear SRC is much easier to manage.

If you didn’t see it, they have matching SRC steps as well.

Here’s a few angles of them all.

0C5280C1-983B-4741-AC5B-3770333BC510.jpeg

EF680BCD-083D-4581-986B-80E43B018698.jpeg

FAE43012-6E72-4D4D-AB7B-4B5B34988F86.jpeg