Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
Installed dominator D1 steps and a couple decals
20211030_131253.jpg

20211030_131232.jpg

20211030_131226.jpg
I have D1's inbound from Amazon, price dropped to $399 and couldn't say no. Do you like them so far? Any flex when you put your full weight on them? I already read all the comments about how to PROPERLY install them and not waste hours in the process...

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
I have D1's inbound from Amazon, price dropped to $399 and couldn't say no. Do you like them so far? Any flex when you put your full weight on them? I already read all the comments about how to PROPERLY install them and not waste hours in the process...
Very happy with them, I stood on one and "bounced" a little and felt sturdy. Definitely put brackets on before install. I wasn't paying attention and learned the hard way the difference in the front and rear brackets uggg. The front are about 1/4" longer and mine were stamped with xxxxxFA and rears stamped xxxxxDA

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
my liver is definitely worth less than what this says
Hey, I resemble that comment!!! 🤣

(The liver is evil, it must be punished)

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Simple little mod, like really simple, hood gas struts. Instructions said 30 minutes, but 20 of that was reading the simple directions, laying out parts and getting the few tools I needed to do it. Actual physical install was like 10 min. Easy peasy. Can't believe I had it sitting on my tool box for like 3 months waiting around to get to it. I could have literally done this on one of the several times I was waiting in the garage for the wife when she said she was going to be ready to go in "one minute".

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Hood prop 1

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Hood prop 2

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Hood prop 4

Hans

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys 2.0 4D
I use Mobil 1 synthetic 5W-30, API-SP (as specified in the 2021 Owner's Manual). I think the 2020s still spec'd API-SN or SN Plus oil. It's worth having a look there, although using the newer/current API-SP oil specification should be fine since it's backward compatible. It's simply a refinement of the additive package.

As for filters, I have both the OEM MO-339 and Mobil 1 M1-113A filters on hand. The latter are usually included in the sale price when Advance Auto has their recurring engine oil promotions. What I grab out of the filter storage box that day is what's used when the Jeep's oil and filter are changed. I've done the same when changing the oil and filter on our Hondas.
Okay, Thx for the info !

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sorry... did you say done? its my understanding that Jeeps are never done! you will find more stuff to do and when you think you are actually done a new Jeep comes along and like the one before it, it will try to take all your moneyđź’¸

it looks good
I'm sorry... did you say try?
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? wallet

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
No no no! You have to play the long game. Blood and semen. The cookies and oj will get tiresome, but just plaster on a smile and choke em down so you can go back in. And soldier through the chafing period, because it will give way to a protective calus layer...

...Or so I'm told.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
New decals added to the 392 plus it being fully detailed!!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 6BF93875-B37D-46A5-A9CE-0A6B9CAABC7F