IMG_8404.jpg

EJH220

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Rubicon Recon / 20 Aviator / 22 Bronco Sport
Are your bumper mounted lights Hella’s? And how are they mounted? Wondering if they happen to fit in existing bolt holes of factory steel bumper?

I have steel bumper and the same Mopar low tube hoop. Hadn’t thought about mounting them like that.
They are KC 6" SlimLite LEDs. They screw directly into the bumper where there are some bolts that can be removed. They are thin enough that they don't interfere with the hoop.

EJH220

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Rubicon Recon / 20 Aviator / 22 Bronco Sport
What sliders are those? Look beefy
They are pretty solid. They are: Hooke Road Tube Side Steps Running Boards w/"SINCE 1941" Logo(18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door). Easy to install and are wide enough that my vertically challenged wife can get in easier with the lift and 35s. :)

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Finally installed a set of Axial LED Rear Bumper Reflector Lights purchased through Extreme Terrain a while back. These replace your red reflectors in the factory bumper. Quality is high, and they were a perfect fit. I will say, getting the rear bumper off was a huge PITA. Holy cow. Not sure they could have made that more painful (literally, when you look at my hands...), but I guess I'm encouraged to see the number and size of bolts holding it all together back there. Geezo.

These lights have smoked lenses for a subdued look during the day and look great at night lit up as running lights. Power is tied to the license plate light, so they come on when the headlights and running lights are on, providing some added visibility for those behind me. Not that they could miss those big ol' tail lights...LOL

PXL_20211031_000458147.jpg

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Finally installed a set of Axial LED Rear Bumper Reflector Lights purchased through Extreme Terrain a while back. These replace your red reflectors in the factory bumper. Quality is high, and they were a perfect fit. I will say, getting the rear bumper off was a huge PITA. Holy cow. Not sure they could have made that more painful (literally, when you look at my hands...), but I guess I'm encouraged to see the number and size of bolts holding it all together back there. Geezo.

These lights have smoked lenses for a subdued look during the day and look great at night lit up as running lights. Power is tied to the license plate light, so they come on when the headlights and running lights are on, providing some added visibility for those behind me. Not that they could miss those big ol' tail lights...LOL

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20211031_000458147
Gig 'EM!

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Finally received my long backordered Dana left rear chromoly axle shaft and got my JLR's ass end back together and upgraded with Dana 4.88 gears, potted the locker sensor, new MetalCloak 2.5" springs, Synergy rear sway bar links, Teraflex 1/2" upper spring spacer for passenger rear spring, Metalcloak DuroSpring bumps, RK steel 2" rear bump stops, Synergy frame side rear track bar brace and Metalcloak 3/4" rear sway bar drop spacers...these are the new / upgraded parts.
Kept existing Teraflex axle side rear sway bar support / relocation bracket along with Rancho adjustable rear sway bar. Will post my 2 cents review of how everything works together after a few hundred miles.

Did run into a little hiccup with the 4.88 Dana UD44 front axle when trying to fit the RK No-Limits front sway bar links...THEY WILL NOT WORK with the Dana UD44 on the passenger side, I was able to get the passenger side installed but there is zero room for the link to articulate...I have a pair of Synergy front sway bar links arriving tomorrow, since they are adjustable with a factory type offset and more articulation in the lower bushing than the Mopar/factory links they might be the best option with the Dana UD44...

Not even an 1/8" clearance between the body of the sway bar link and the high-mount stabilizer bracket...(The stabilizer bracket is welded onto the outside of the inner sway bar bracket and the thickness of the No-Limits links-even at the base plus the large bottom mounted jam-nut interferes with the stabilizer bracket)

Not sure if this would work, but just saw this on gladiator site.
Haven’t seen RK disconnects but I noticed the offset and hex spacer on passenger axle mount.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-do-to-your-gladiator-today.23705/post-824741
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1635714643858

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Finally received my long backordered Dana left rear chromoly axle shaft and got my JLR's ass end back together and upgraded with Dana 4.88 gears, potted the locker sensor, new MetalCloak 2.5" springs, Synergy rear sway bar links, Teraflex 1/2" upper spring spacer for passenger rear spring, Metalcloak DuroSpring bumps, RK steel 2" rear bump stops, Synergy frame side rear track bar brace and Metalcloak 3/4" rear sway bar drop spacers...these are the new / upgraded parts.
Kept existing Teraflex axle side rear sway bar support / relocation bracket along with Rancho adjustable rear sway bar. Will post my 2 cents review of how everything works together after a few hundred miles.

Did run into a little hiccup with the 4.88 Dana UD44 front axle when trying to fit the RK No-Limits front sway bar links...THEY WILL NOT WORK with the Dana UD44 on the passenger side, I was able to get the passenger side installed but there is zero room for the link to articulate...I have a pair of Synergy front sway bar links arriving tomorrow, since they are adjustable with a factory type offset and more articulation in the lower bushing than the Mopar/factory links they might be the best option with the Dana UD44...

Not even an 1/8" clearance between the body of the sway bar link and the high-mount stabilizer bracket...(The stabilizer bracket is welded onto the outside of the inner sway bar bracket and the thickness of the No-Limits links-even at the base plus the large bottom mounted jam-nut interferes with the stabilizer bracket)

In that 2nd pic, is the axle at normal ride height or drooped? If the former, the sway bar link can be extended to both lift the sway bar to horizontal or a bit higher and fix the clearance issue.

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
Added a new set of PIAA LED driving lights. Now have a solid combination of Halogen for icy weather and LEDs for those long dark frwy night drives though the middle of nowhere. The LEDs also will add more light to my night trail runs.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5CB318CC-5C27-4F95-956C-04578CE2786E
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? E0651F5E-83F3-4108-A136-B88E0E927F2F

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
I am looking at doing the same thing but can’t seem to find a bumper somewhat close to me! I like it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0856YHW5M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This was the one I got and the one that seems like the most popular knock off, keep an eye on Amazon, price fluctuates. No instructions, but there are a ton of resources on you tube, solid day for the install and that was taking my time and I am also an old fart, so lots of coffee breaks. Very happy with results, need to get creative with a couple of things unless you want to dump money on a steel skid plate or top of bumper cover. I am extremely happy with the results. As stated in my previous post, I plan on running it as is for the winter, than take it off in the spring and bed liner it. Glad I did it this way as it would have gotten some dings on install and really torqued me off, now that I have done it once the second time will be a breeze.

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Changed the oil and filter, installed the K&N engine filter and cabin filter. Next up is the differential fluids!