First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Not sure either. I have not come across anyone yet that has installed the Quake Fender chop kit. Hoping to get some feedback on that kit as well.
Check with @alksion - I believe he had the Quake LED Fender chop done for his 392.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Not sure either. I have not come across anyone yet that has installed the Quake Fender chop kit. Hoping to get some feedback on that kit as well.
Love the kit! High quality and kept the fender liner and trim. I didn’t do the install myself though, I paid someone to do it :)

2CF606C1-E0B2-4FBD-9CCD-DBAB5DE6C65D.jpeg

BCD4DC44-E441-40B2-AC89-4FE73DC217D5.jpeg

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
After seeing both of these in person this last weekend I regretted my purchase of AAL. Took nearly 3 months to get them. And they are nowhere near as bright as I expected. The Quake ones that were on Jeeps at the same show were much brighter than my brand new AAL ones. And some of the older AAL lights that were on Jeeps were brighter than my new ones too.

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
After seeing both of these in person this last weekend I regretted my purchase of AAL. Took nearly 3 months to get them. And they are nowhere near as bright as I expected. The Quake ones that were on Jeeps at the same show were much brighter than my brand new AAL ones. And some of the older AAL lights that were on Jeeps were brighter than my new ones too.
@jeepingib thank you for this feedback. Looks like my next mods will be the Quake Fender Chop kit 😁

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Did you contact them? Apparently they will replace them if they're doing that.
Havent contacted them, but ran a trail with them and the owner told me to just try some baking soda scrub or something. Havent gotten around to that, one is cracked because it hit a branch lol.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Havent contacted them, but ran a trail with them and the owner told me to just try some baking soda scrub or something. Havent gotten around to that, one is cracked because it hit a branch lol.
Bug spray, like Off, also works on clearing up plastic lenses. Used to use it on my RV's headlights. Spray on, wipe off.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Bug spray, like Off, also works on clearing up plastic lenses. Used to use it on my RV's headlights. Spray on, wipe off.
Be very careful with bug spray, it will eat plastics if left to sit. I would use a Magic Eraser before I used deet.

Last edited:

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
Thinking about doing the same for replacement. Let us know how u like the new blades & If they r that much better then the factory blades 👍🏽
Well actually used them this morning it was a misty morning rain and it was night and day difference from the stock wipers. Supposed to get rain all day Friday so I'll really be able to tell then

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
Transmission fluid works good too or wd-40