What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Good looking line up. Liking them all, but the Mr. Blue stands out to me. Only thing I can tell that's wrong with it is my names not on the title.
Thank you. The blue one is my runabout, I use the Gladiator for overlanding, camping, towing, long trips, and hauling anything that don't fit in the others. Wife does 90% of the Punk'n JLU Sahara driving with typical soccer mom missions, she likes that it's a manual. So far only hers has been ducked, multiple times

Last edited:

Wkywhitealtitude

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Thank you. The blue one is my runabout, I use the Gladiator for overlanding, camping, towing, long trips, and hauling anything that don't fit in the others. Wife does 90% of the Punk'n JLU Sahara driving with topical soccer mom missions, she likes that it's a manual. So far only hers has been ducked, multiple times
I canā€™t talk too much since we have 2 Jeepā€™s, I guess just the wives Saharaā€™s get ducked šŸ˜” weā€™re talking about finding a blue LJ to complete our Lineup actually

fred17

First Name
frederic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler 4xe overland
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

replacement split windshield

20211025_111459.jpg

Njdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Picked up my Rubi from the dealer after they installed the Mopar lift, installed the Rugged Ridge Spartacus hinge and tire carrier. Ready for the new wheels and tires to be delivered tomorrow!
How do you like the Rugged Ridge Spartucus hinge and tire carrier?

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Thank you. The blue one is my runabout, I use the Gladiator for overlanding, camping, towing, long trips, and hauling anything that don't fit in the others. Wife does 90% of the Punk'n JLU Sahara driving with typical soccer mom missions, she likes that it's a manual. So far only hers has been ducked, multiple times
thats because punkin is the best

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I decided to go back to 33ā€™s but keep my lift height. Super stylish
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 94A48241-F0F0-41CC-9BCD-8DA667B96203
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A3624D9C-20C1-438F-8D43-4CBB0A9ADEBD

Slashing a sidewall on the trail with no spare is kind of a pain in the ass. (This spare is off a ram truck) šŸ˜‚

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I decided to go back to 33ā€™s but keep my lift height. Super stylish
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A3624D9C-20C1-438F-8D43-4CBB0A9ADEBD

Slashing a sidewall on the trail with no spare is kind of a pain in the ass. (This spare is off a ram truck) šŸ˜‚
Better than one of them "donuts", but not by much. :giggle:

SC_Paco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I also have these steps and have the same exact noises!! I installed them the same time I installed my lift, so I kept thinking I had some loose bolts somewhere. I finally determined it was the steps. Annoying, but I love the look of them, so I'm not replacing mine.
Same situation...
I did remove them but they are still in my garage. It appears on mine that the brackets that attach to the body mounts closest to the front axel (On both sides) was hitting the body near the mounts. I think if I grind those down the noises will be gone.
Actually bought the ATP Rock Rails so I am trying to sell the Deegan 38s

Revs2ninegrand

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
How do you like the Rugged Ridge Spartucus hinge and tire carrier?
I actually really like it, super solid takes a bit more effort to open close the first few times but seems to be doing it's job well. I haven't done the bump stop extender for the spare yet and haven't heard a noise. Everytime I park in my garage I walk around the back and try to wiggle the tire to no avail.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I actually really like it, super solid takes a bit more effort to open close the first few times but seems to be doing it's job well. I haven't done the bump stop extender for the spare yet and haven't heard a noise. Everytime I park in my garage I walk around the back and try to wiggle the tire to no avail.
@Revs2ninegrand

Come up with an extension asap.... don't gamble that damage will not occur. For less then $6.00 you can come up with an extension. Will only take you 15 min. to do. No wiggle means nothing....

Revs2ninegrand

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
@Revs2ninegrand

Come up with an extension asap.... don't gamble that damage will not occur. For less then $6.00 you can come up with an extension. No wiggle means nothing....
Yeah I know, have the stuff from I believe your post sitting at home. Just haven't gotten around to it.