What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Not today but an accumulation over the weekend. Got the Off-Road Concepts door hangers installed - one on my side of the garage and one on the wife's.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211020_065339

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211020_065333

She wasn't too happy with the placement, but at least on her side my full doors stay flush-ish to the wall. Only really took the doors off to test fit the half doors that have been out for paint before the final coat. Should hopefully be getting them in this week. Lil tease with the Lange Coyote mirrors - I like the means of attachment, but I might try to put a better, flat mirror on the same posts and tap the arms so the set screws bite a bit more securely.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211018_143109

Yogi1956

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Clubs

It's been like Christmas today! Got my Husky Liners, front and rear Rancho Diff skids, and the LOD Destroyer sliders arrived, and sweet Jesus they weren't kidding about their packaging! That is some of the best packaging I've seen. *laughs*

I'm really looking forward to getting these installed, looks like a good weekend project so long as the weather holds.
Same here, excellent packaging. Not a scratch. Felt bad for the UPS driver, they’re HEAVY😂

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
So you're just going to leave the jack on the dining room table? :LOL:
Jack is now in his bag stored safely upright in a closet. 7 Nov… Rausch Creek to hit their 3 BOH trails. Excited to do Crawl Daddy stock.

Wanted something in case I get hung up. Can now lift up a tire and stack rocks.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Those are major concerns for me as well. I work at a highly secured location so, like you, I don't need to worry about it there. I do keep the console and glove box locked. Otherwise I avoid parking in public with no doors on. There are all sorts of lockable/secure ways to store things in the Jeep with no doors an top though. Tuffy is a brand that comes to mind.
I have the Slipstream and love it—worth every penny to me. My Jeep is my DD/grocery getter and I have the doors off and top down a lot. The Slipstream is a game changer for me.
IMG_3120-X3.jpg

IMG_3118-X3.jpg

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Installed the Vector Off-road JL Dock…

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C510A4EC-3D11-493E-BDBA-D43A8705240A

SoCal_Jeep

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1983 CJ7, 1975 CJ5.....Yes addicted
Occupation
Federal Officer
Clubs

This is a fun thread I’ve seen on a few other forums. Can be anything from mods to drives, to washes, etc. pictures are always a plus!

So what did you do to your Jeep today?
Had to unmarry and remarry the Z-tazer AGAIN to get some of the functions back. Then decided she needed a bath

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Not today but an accumulation over the weekend. Got the Off-Road Concepts door hangers installed - one on my side of the garage and one on the wife's.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C510A4EC-3D11-493E-BDBA-D43A8705240A

She wasn't too happy with the placement, but at least on her side my full doors stay flush-ish to the wall. Only really took the doors off to test fit the half doors that have been out for paint before the final coat. Should hopefully be getting them in this week. Lil tease with the Lange Coyote mirrors - I like the means of attachment, but I might try to put a better, flat mirror on the same posts and tap the arms so the set screws bite a bit more securely.

i have a JLU soft top, and with the top off and the plastic tracks off, i love the way it looks with the painted roll bar, as compared to my friends JK soft top with the padded roll bar. I think the JL looks cleaner, but to each their own.

cjljl2018

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR, 2021 JGCL Summit Reserve
Genesis Offroad Dual Battery System installation today! Great to get rid of that ESS battery and to segment off the accessories. A shame my S&B hood scoop ram air doesn't fit well with the new setup - rolled it back to the vent option.

1.png