What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

jurassic3k

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Kia Telluride SX AWD
Cleaned it and changed the oil. Now for the stupid thing about changing oil. I can get the oil changed at the dealership for $33 a full synthetic oil change and filter. Well just got home from a week long trip and the Jeep says the oil is at 3%. Normally I change it between 20 and 30% but I was on the road.

I get home call the dealership to schedule the oil change and they are two weeks out to do an oil change. They said two of the three oil change techs recently quit.

So off to buy the stuff to change the oil. The oil and filter from Autozone came to $41. Fuck it cost me $8 more to change my own

jurassic3k

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2021 Kia Telluride SX AWD
I haven't changed mine yet but I spent about $36 on Amazon for Penzoil Ultra Platinum and a Fram Ultra filter...guessing it will be an easy change!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A896C591-752F-47E5-81E8-24D16FB10C27

Ursa Minor top. I’ve been wanting one of these for 8 years. Can’t wait to try it out in a few days on a 2 week road trip.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude

Quinn99

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara, Chief Blue
@Bubsjeep

No need to remove muffler to paint. Just use some newspaper, cardboard to block over spray to the JL's chassis, etc.. DO, do protect the shock tubes well as overspray likes to head their way.

Lay a sheet, old blanket, etc., under the rear of the JL to catch overspray if you do in the garage or nice surface..

You inspired me!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 2B12437B-C2FA-43CA-9CDC-4BADB854DDA9

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Cleaned it and changed the oil. Now for the stupid thing about changing oil. I can get the oil changed at the dealership for $33 a full synthetic oil change and filter. Well just got home from a week long trip and the Jeep says the oil is at 3%. Normally I change it between 20 and 30% but I was on the road.

I get home call the dealership to schedule the oil change and they are two weeks out to do an oil change. They said two of the three oil change techs recently quit.

So off to buy the stuff to change the oil. The oil and filter from Autozone came to $41. Fuck it cost me $8 more to change my own oil.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 8CFE3C11-B9A7-4BFD-877A-87EC36FECF3E

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR

So off to buy the stuff to change the oil. The oil and filter from Autozone came to $41. Fuck it cost me $8 more to change my own oil.
buy the stuff at walmart, its cheaper. Usually a few dollars on both the oil and the filter.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
Thx ,, Did u have to use the included relay or just direct connect?
1 & 2 are 40AMP 3 & 4 are 15 AMP. If they pull more amperage, use a relay to not overload the circuit.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
No longer a Badge of Honor virgin, just put these on today, pretty quick too, only about 3 weeks from running the trails to getting these delivered :)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0723.JPG

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport

Go to Advance Auto parts. We have oil change deals that could get you out the door at about 38 bucks. If you have speed perks coupon, use a 5 dollar off, and you’ll be out at about 32. Since youre in michigan your tax is 6% lol mine is 9% so you’ll be out cheaper than me.