James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, but don't 35's require a wider wheel?
Don’t believe so, I’ve seen many people do it. I could be mistaken but I guess we’ll find out this weekend when I go wheeling lol

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Don’t believe so, I’ve seen many people do it. I could be mistaken but I guess we’ll find out this weekend when I go wheeling lol
Since you run spacers you are okay, stock wheels on non rubicon axles require less backspacing to clear suspension components.

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
How was the install? Thinking about grabbing a set in amber for the front bumper.
Mounting was simple I used the existing holes and bolts on the bumper. If you have a winch already installed it is a little tight at that location. I used AUX 1 in the engine bay so wiring was painless.

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase
Since you run spacers you are okay, stock wheels on non rubicon axles require less backspacing to clear suspension components.
Oh yeah I have no issues with rubbing or anything like that, I have 1 ¾” wheel spacers, make for a perfect stance and like I said no rubbing.

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
Mounting was simple I used the existing holes and bolts on the bumper. If you have a winch already installed it is a little tight at that location. I used AUX 1 in the engine bay so wiring was painless.
Thx ,, Did u have to use the included relay or just direct connect?

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
Mounted up the hardtop hoist, was a bit tight for space but so much easier than me and the wife lifting it off, and put the softop on as we move in to our Australian Summer :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211001_151440

What hoist is that? thanks

dirtdigr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Installed the Genesis dual battery system. Who ever said they did it in a couple hrs, I don’t think so. Took me 6 plus hrs and two trips to napa for a few sockets etc. I installed it by myself which I don’t recommend, After following the instructions from Genesis video, cranked right up. Took a test drive, great. Next I will install the g -screen. Still can’t make my mind up where to mount it. I like the location on the video but. Looks like a pita to do. First I need a 3 day recoup. The Genesis Seems like a good product. Better than factory crap. Now I have a good factory battery and baby battery if any one is interested, also rubicon take of front suspension parts which I replaced with steersmarts. You pick up (all free). FYI don’t do this in 85-90 degree weather. It was brutal and stupid on my part but it’s done.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FC75D598-AF24-4F2D-9EF3-E57D934C14B5

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FC75D598-AF24-4F2D-9EF3-E57D934C14B5

Nice Work!

hoodie

First Name
Case
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon
Vehicle Showcase

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Cleaned it and changed the oil. Now for the stupid thing about changing oil. I can get the oil changed at the dealership for $33 a full synthetic oil change and filter. Well just got home from a week long trip and the Jeep says the oil is at 3%. Normally I change it between 20 and 30% but I was on the road.

I get home call the dealership to schedule the oil change and they are two weeks out to do an oil change. They said two of the three oil change techs recently quit.

So off to buy the stuff to change the oil. The oil and filter from Autozone came to $41. Fuck it cost me $8 more to change my own oil.