Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Gave the Jeep a well deserved wash, cleaned the interior and gave the leather a much needed balm application.

Also, I took out the Mopar slush mats and put the factory carpeted floor mats back in. I am tired of cleaning those black plastic mats to have them look completely filthy after only five minutes.

I don’t understand what Mopar tried to do with those mats: the flat surface shows dirt, scuffs and scratches right away; it is a nuisance. I think I will put them up for sale and get ones with deeper grooves, like those from Quadratec.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1632661866839

Last edited:

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
went in with a low tire on the front left.
asked them to not adjust the tire pressures (i run at 32).
came out with the low tire still on the front left.
need to go back and bitch at the service manager.
🤔
The dealer didn't do what you asked them not to do, so...what's the problem?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

Nohair989

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Finally starting to get some goodies in so I can start to armor up. Rugged Ridge HD Stubby and Smitty winch. And I can say that winch is REALLY TIGHT! Ended up having to pull the grill to get it to drop i to place. And the Greenlane sliders/steps are pretty nice. By far the best packaging I've seen ever come off a Fedex truck. The fitment on the passenger side was a shade off, so it took some heat to bend the bracket out to line up.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210926_072720
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210926_072732

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
This is a bit of a variation on the standard DIY headliner:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? headliner

After a few attempts at using various materials, and ending up not happy with the fit ...

I finally transitioned to using expanding foam as the base. I got MUCH better fit over various foamboard shaping attempts. I wish I had just started out doing it this way.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? headliner-process-small

I used the freedom panels themselves as templates, covering them with plastic for the molding. Afterward, the foam impressions were shaved down leaving a nice solid fit that was covered with a layer of batting and then the final material.

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
Swapped my summer tires for winter tires.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Well, today I used my JL as a stove .... used it to cook my lunch.... I have done that before with the JL also..

I was out in the sticks ... the boonies...... and used the engine of my JL to heat up some soup and burger for my lunch.

Just like I did with my military/Army issue Jeep when I was in Southeast Asia in the 60's.

Today .....Just layed the can of soup and my foil wrapped cheeseburger in the region /on the hot engine block.... gave it 30 mins. or so wait and then soup was quite warm as was the old cheesburger.

In the 60's I would take the metal outer helmet, pour in some water and squeeze in some ketchup into the water... then placed metal helmet on the Jeeps engine block for a while... sometimes that would be my only warm meals for days....

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Called it every curse word i can think of for not letting me disconnect the SGW plugs in order to install my Tazer Mini…
I had hard time but I got them out. Clips on mine were toward front. Pressed and pulled cable. After I got mine out I went in and ordered the SGW cable extension It was harder putting those back in plugs but now its done so no more :swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear: