rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
LoL. No not for her.
I actually wanted C-Rated KO2's(315/70r17) but they seem to be on some sort of a backorder and she wasn't willing to wait. These are D Rated and from the reviews seem to be quiet with softer sidewalls which should be good for her and the kids.:like:
Pushing on the sidewalls they do in fact feel much softer than the E-Rated Cooper's which would barely budge when pushing on them.
Must be nice to have a mod account that deep...I'm loving the stubby antenna, floor and cargo mats, and BD lights so far. Waiting for a PSC front bumper and winch then we'll see where things stand :headbang:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Must be nice to have a mod account that deep...I'm loving the stubby antenna, floor and cargo mats, and BD lights so far. Waiting for a PSC front bumper and winch then we'll see where things stand :headbang:
PSC has a few very nice front bumpers available, but if you tick all the boxes(lower skid, powdercoating etc.) they are over $1k :angry:
I had PSC bumpers on 2 of my JK's and they were very nice, but I don't recall them being that expensive...

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
PSC has a few very nice front bumpers available, but if you tick all the boxes(lower skid, powdercoating etc.) they are over $1k :angry:
I had PSC bumpers on 2 of my JK's and they were very nice, but I don't recall them being that expensive...
Then throw in your Warn Zeon 10-S or Smittybilt X20 10k Comp and there's another $1k (plus recovery gear - another $500) :facepalm:

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Finished installing the Barricade Trail Force HD full width bumper and Smittybilt x20 10k winch.
Had to file out the frame mounting holes because the bolts didn't quite line up. Make sure you mount the winch to the bumper before mounting the bumper. Don't ask how I learned that. I didn't want to do it that way because of the weight. The winch was a very tight fit against the grill but it did fit. Had a heck of a time running the wires from the winch to the battery. The positive wire just made it to the battery terminal. Overall I'm pleased with the result. My legs and back might forgive me in a day or two.
IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG
Have you noticed any front end sag with the extra weight of the bumper + winch?

blklizard1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
I'm loving these custom shades. How much extra do they charge for something like that, if you don't mind me asking?
The flat rate for printing I believe is $100, I went in to buy a standard black shade until they showed me the custom printed versions. Once the showed me the TRL flag I decided on that. They cut, sewn, printed and installed it for me in about 2.5 hours. Great folks at spiderweb shade. Glad they are local to me.

TankGirl

First Name
VRae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Occupation
Sith Lord
I'm loving these custom shades. How much extra do they charge for something like that, if you don't mind me asking?
We have a guy local to us (Katy,Tx) that makes these too if you choose to get me a Darth maul one. ;)

TankGirl

First Name
VRae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Occupation
Sith Lord
5637BCD0-0BEC-4C0F-A625-81775A042845.jpeg

I changed the antenna because I’m not a fan of the thin silver one it came with.

I was going to add a new plate cover but they sent me a chrome one instead of the black I ordered. :angry: