Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed this on my new Artec light mounts today ........

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 74152645-D4B0-459B-99A2-BDDC3C25BA3C

I emailed Artec and within 10 minutes the young man called me on the telephone. Says, they got a wrong batch of hardware that was black sumtenother that rust, instead of the black sumtenother that don’t rust. Says I’ll have new hardware by the end of the week.

I just want to give a big shout out, and an attaboy to Artec Industries for the great customer service. In this “knee jerk blame it on covid” world we seem to be living in these days, it was pretty damn refreshing.........😎...... I can’t believe they used the telephone.............😳...................😁

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 4F934723-E128-49CF-95E7-FBF57B06A646

I emailed Artec and within 10 minutes the young man called me on the telephone. Says, they got a wrong batch of hardware that was black sumtenother that rust, instead of the black sumtenother that don’t rust. Says I’ll have new hardware by the end of the week.

I just want to give a big shout out, and an attaboy to Artec Industries for the great customer service. In this “knee jerk blame it on covid” world we seem to be living in these days, it was pretty damn refreshing.........😎...... I can’t believe they used the telephone.............😳...................😁
They recognized the Jeep Whisperers name. ;):like::rock::LOL::angel:

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 4FF3151C-2AA0-4167-941B-8156B519789E

Great to hear they still care about customer service. Agree - hard to believe they actually used the phone :).

They should have told you those are special edition Rubi 392 hardware. They seem to match the many shades of gold/bronze LOL

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear they still care about customer service. Agree - hard to believe they actually used the phone :).

They should have told you those are special edition Rubi 392 hardware. They seem to match the many shades of gold/bronze LOL
I think they were supposed to go to Ford for the bronco but ended up there by mistake.

KatBot

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Is that the sharknado color?

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
In the middle of installing a spacer lift. Going to run this for a few months so my 37 don’t get bored. Will be throwing a full lift kit on once I decide which one…
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 4FF3151C-2AA0-4167-941B-8156B519789E
Is that a carpeted garage?

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
In the middle of installing a spacer lift. Going to run this for a few months so my 37 don’t get bored. Will be throwing a full lift kit on once I decide which one…
What spacer lift?
And you have carpet in the garage?!?!?!?!?!? JELLY!

joegrasse

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Red JLUR
@Friday2322 do you have links to the materials you used? Looks nice!

I used a sheet of 3/8" styrofoam, heat reflective bubble wrap type insulation and automotive headliner. It's all glued together with 3M spray adhesive and secured to the top with 3M vhb double sided tape. I used the same materials on my JK and they stayed put for 10 years, fingers crossed these will also. You could probably use 1/2" styrofoam on the front freedom panels but 3/8" worked better for the back half. About $120 for everything.

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
House has two garages…we converted this one to a gym and put carpet in :)
Jeep took over the gym. Nice lol. Mods can give you a good workout anyway :like:

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
@Friday2322 do you have links to the materials you used? Looks nice!
We have a place that sells basically overstock items at a discount price and that's where I got the headliner and bubble insulation this time, it was a little cheaper. When I did my JK I just went to an automotive upholstery shop and bought the headliner. I bought the reflectix insulation and the sheet of 3/8 inch styrofoam from Lowe's. I bought the 3M Super 90 spray at Walmart and the 3M vhb 1 inch double sided tape off of Amazon. Sorry, I don't have links to it all.