David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Any suggestions on what brand/size cargo net to acquire to work with all of the above anchor points?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Any suggestions on what brand/size cargo net to acquire to work with all of the above anchor points?
@Rock Hopper

Do you want a cargo net with droop to corral items/things or a net that is tight when connected to say 4 D Rings... Do you have a 2 or 4 door.

I have a 2 dr. I wanted droop, so went with this one which worked out good for me..
39.37X39.37inch Single-layer
IF, you do not want droop, go with a smaller size one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GLMEY98/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
@Rock Hopper

Do you want a cargo net with droop to corral items/things or a net that is tight when connected to say 4 D Rings... Do you have a 2 or 4 door.
Great questions. I have a 4 door. I’m imagining a cargo net that is tight, but would stretch to control oversized items placed in the cargo area. Sometimes I have tall or bulky items that I’d rather not have rolling around or banging up against the sides of the Cargo area.
I’m trying to think out of the box, because my anchor points on the floor are currently covered by a cargo liner.

Just thinking about options…Thx.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Great questions. I have a 4 door. I’m imagining a cargo net that is tight, but would stretch to control oversized items placed in the cargo area. Sometimes I have tall or bulky items that I’d rather not have rolling around or banging up against the sides of the Cargo area.
I’m trying to think out of the box, because my anchor points on the floor are currently covered by a cargo liner.

@Rockhopper

Here is a pic of the one I have with droop. When net is filled it lies on floor of compartment. Corrals groceries, crapola well.. Keeps stuff from flying forward... going all over..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? net

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport

I don't know which cargo liner you have, but many of them have markings for cutouts where the floor rings are. I did that with mine (but then I also have the D-Rings described above mounted as well).

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
lclaborn said:
Hey I was curious what route you chose to bring the wiring into the cab to connect to the switch?
The Teraflex directions actually indicated a really easy access point (along with an illustration). On the driver's side of the firewall, against the fender wall there is a round black plastic plug at about the 2:30pm spot of the round metal canister on the firewall. It has two tabs sticking up from it, just pop it out (I used a plastic pry tool, but I believe you're probably supposed to turn it using the tabs and then it will pull right out). I searched YouTube, and managed to find a video of someone accessing this plug. Here is the link:

At 1:30 into the video, he points right to the spot and then shows you what the plug looks like. Just pop the plug, drill a hole in it, run the cable through the hole, and voila!

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
long list since all of these parts arrived at the same time:

Mopar Cargo net & Mopar grab handles (front/rear). Also since my Jeep has cloth seats, i added a Mopar 6JX46TX7AC Cargo Area Carpet Gap Cover and the factory cargo rubber mats to match with the Mopar all weather floor mats.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Well. Installed my Taser, and fixed my tire size so my speedo isn't freaking out, fixed my inflation point so my TPMS aren't freaking out, turned off ESS so I stop freaking out, and turned on lightshows, so my neighbours are freaking out!

Attachments

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Not me. ;)

(Language warning.)

navyflyer

First Name
“Chopper” Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
Occupation
Airline pilot
Installed DV8 headlights, Q-tec pre-runner light kit, and put led bulbs in the fog lights, turn signals, drls and swapped side markers for led kit also. (Alright, I lied, that was a couple weekends ago...)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 0704EDDF-444D-49D2-A6C9-B0883B67546E

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Well. Installed my Taser, and fixed my tire size so my speedo isn't freaking out, fixed my inflation point so my TPMS aren't freaking out, turned off ESS so I stop freaking out, and turned on lightshows, so my neighbours are freaking out!
Is there a Tazer setting to make the world stop from freaking out? 🤔

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase