DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
...I also put a Barricade recovery kit from Extreme Terrain @XTJake in the Jeep, now that I have the winch mounted up! It's a really nice kit, including gloves, a snatch block, chain, 26k pound recovery strap, tree saver, and two shackles. The bag is nice quality, too, with some extra pouches. I put the winch remote in there, too.
QjpCM4j.jpg
DbmoFva.jpg

Last edited:

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a Smittybilt XRC9500 Comp on a JCR plate. I had to wrestle with it a little because the JCR plate's driver side mount wasn't straight, but it worked out and fit the XRC perfectly, with room to spare.
9dHxGXY.jpg
YvdqqWQ.jpg

I also folded the windshield for the first time! It was a piece of cake! Now we've just got to get Jeep to send us the tie down brackets/straps sometime before summer! Anybody know what the story is on those?
MVSXcDE.jpg
sngQtK3.jpg
Looks good!

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I wish they would just sell this somewhere ...I donā€™t have a lot of time to build one of these lol...But thatā€™s a awesome idea
Yea not gonna lie it took longer than expected especially wrapping the electrical tape 3x around each foam piece. But itā€™s done now and Iā€™m just waiting for the Jeep to get here!

LittleG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
Yea not gonna lie it took longer than expected especially wrapping the electrical tape 3x around each foam piece. But itā€™s done now and Iā€™m just waiting for the Jeep to get here!
Yeah my doors are gonna be sitting in my living room since I only have a 1 floor condo and no extra storage area , It would just look way better then doors leaning on my couch lol

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my new set of Rubi wheels, and the pic also shows the previous mods I had done: 13ā€ AntennaX and Rough Country (by NFab) Nerf Bar side steps.
Love the result, giving an overall more rugged look to Ragnar :)

31BFD5AC-357D-44B5-873F-1FC7B24E7743.jpeg
Looks awesome! what size KO2 are those?

RNJeeper

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU white Sport S
Occupation
RN
I wish they would just sell this somewhere ...I donā€™t have a lot of time to build one of these lol...But thatā€™s a awesome idea
It really didnā€™t take too long except for my taping haha but seriously itā€™s not needed to be taped that much. Cutting and putting the pvc pipes together with the cement then adding the foam took about an hour at the most.

LittleG

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara
It really didnā€™t take too long except for my taping haha but seriously itā€™s not needed to be taped that much. Cutting and putting the pvc pipes together with the cement then adding the foam took about an hour at the most.
Ok then I might try it ... The harbor freight dolly can hold the weight of 4 doors? Thatā€™s impressive considering it harbor freight

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 2016 BMW X6M

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
Installed my new set of Rubi wheels, and the pic also shows the previous mods I had done: 13ā€ AntennaX and Rough Country (by NFab) Nerf Bar side steps.
Love the result, giving an overall more rugged look to Ragnar :)

31BFD5AC-357D-44B5-873F-1FC7B24E7743.jpeg
Did you end up having to adjust the break light on the spare?

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Did you end up having to adjust the break light on the spare?
I did it before going to get the wheels to make sure it wouldnā€™t be in the way and wouldnā€™t make us waste any time as we loaded em in my JL, but ended up lowering it once back home as the other position offered is too high (put a pic on that other post, but I can put it again here ;) )

8C93E591-F5C7-45C9-A0F3-BA1F14A74974.jpeg

RNJeeper

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU white Sport S
Occupation
RN
Ok then I might try it ... The harbor freight dolly can hold the weight of 4 doors? Thatā€™s impressive considering it harbor freight
It seems pretty strong! It held my doors well today without any wiggle room. No locking wheels on it but it didnā€™t move from where I placed it last night. HF also had their pvc cutters for 5 dollars this weekend, not sure how much they usually are but they worked great for this especially since at Home Depot and Loweā€™s that tool is 25-30 dollars for the cheapest one.

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks ! :)
@FrenchSSGTMike Theyā€™re the standard Rubi tires, I think 285/70/17 ?
That's the same look I'm going to have...as soon as it's delivered. Watch those N-Fab side steps. If those are the gloss black, I have them on my Tacoma...it's a 2013 and they're rusted to hell.