What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a similar sticker off of Etsy but the guy sent me the wrong sticker so I ended up making my own.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? DD228295-BE13-4AAD-9414-E3CB6AFD5120

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Now that is funny :LOL: Werthers. Really sucks when you have to wear your readers to see name of song on the 8.4 display lol
I've got to wear my readers when wrenching on my jeep now!

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Thanks, not sure how much I’ll use them, but it’s like the winch, better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.....;)
Ha ha I remember a certain exchange with you over lights..... How did you convince Mrs Roky?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I attended to the inaugural tire rotation this morning. Wanting to record the original position of each tire, I used my engraver to add "RF", "LR" etc. to the interior of each wheel. I quickly discovered that I needed to wear my reading glasses if I didn't want the letters to look like Michael J. Fox inscribed them.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Lol...... it’s all about the brackets, they would just look silly without lights on them..... 😂
You've done well. My better half would have asked why would I buy brackets if not allowed lights ;)

Then I tell her my Jeep forum friends @Roky or @Moto_21 had them in their garage not being used and their wife told them they needed to clean the garage.....

Then she tells me to tell you to stop sending your old Jeep parts to me ;)

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
you and @Moto_21 are in competition for "biggest jobs done on the street or in a parking lot"
I need to give you both real kudos.

I have my front axle out right now as it's got issues and could not do it without a garage to work in with a couple box fans.

It's like 98F here and 100% humidity. I walk to the mailbox and it feels like I'm swimming in warm motor oil.

And if it wasn't the heat and humidity that gets me it would be the black snakes. 100's of baby black snakes all over the place that like to sun on the driveway.

You guys are serious Jeep fanatics to do those sorts of jobs out in the open.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
That’s the worst. Any little bit of sweat and they are hitting the floor. Then of course you need to look up while laying on the floor and your damn neck won’t go back far enough to utilize the readers LOL