Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Camo all the way - totally goes with the Stingray colors =) The idea of taking my key fob apart makes me shudder a bit though haha...
@JimmyB

Kid's play compared to the side marker install... really...

Reactions: GtX

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Got some Artec front LCA skids welded in and Artec rear LCA skids installed.

Tomorrow, I need to get the Preece Precision 15lb CO2 tank filled, fluids checked/topped off, and Poison Spyder fire extinguisher mount installed.

Then It’s on to organizing and packing tools, fluids, and spare parts, camping gear, etc.

Thursday we leave for the Jeep Jamboree!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F6B4F77B-42A1-463E-864C-36B02749426F

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? E84A423B-636D-4BB4-BF3D-2F0D7976BDED

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A45A7208-9A88-4FCE-806B-976940D79985

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Hey fellas... I know this is perhaps kinda of a weird question.. but my question got moved to another thread.. and well. .. not much happening over there..

I have been tinkering with the exhaust on my JLU Sport and it got me thinking about the possibility of a true dual exhaust system that separates left and right cylinder banks ... something like this (this is of Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost)

1626278244046-png.png

Have you seen something like this done on a JL ? (I know 392 has a very similar exhaust system... but I am talking about the 3.6 engine.. Thanks!

Thanks!!

RFR JLR 2.0

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon 3.6L
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Geologist
Finally installed the Artec aluminum slid plates that have been sitting in my garage for a few weeks. I used a floor jack to help remove the factory gas tank skid and also used it to lift the new gas tank skid in place. Even though it's aluminum, it's still pretty heavy and was awkward to muscle it up by myself. In hindsight I could have waited a day and had my son help me. I'm done with mods for a while. Time to start posting more in the "what I did WITH my jeep today" thread.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1136
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1156
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1158
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1159

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1161

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1166

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1167

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1169

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
Got some Artec front LCA skids welded in and Artec rear LCA skids installed.

Tomorrow, I need to get the Preece Precision 15lb CO2 tank filled, fluids checked/topped off, and Poison Spyder fire extinguisher mount installed.

Then It’s on to organizing and packing tools, fluids, and spare parts, camping gear, etc.

Thursday we leave for the Jeep Jamboree!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tempImageqh0GYY

Very nice! Armor up! We just did the Vermont Jeep jamboree a few weeks ago. The prep is half the fun. Also when you get home and go over your new list of mods that you want haha! Enjoy your jamboree!

MDG

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKUR
Two weekends ago I bought a MOPAR Steel bumper off FB Marketplace. Came with LED Fogs but missing the skid plate and the upper gap filler. Yesterday I got the install done, swapping the old plastic bumper out and putting the new steel on on. For now I put the filler piece from the plastic setup on. Doesn't look the greatest but better than not having it. I had to almost fully dissemble the plastic bumper to get the fog light wiring harness out. The harness must be different between the two as its pretty long so I had to use zip ties to take up the excess.

The one issue I still have is the fags don't work. So I have to figure that out.

As for the skid plate, see my other post for what's happening there.

MOPAR Steel Bumper Skid Plate | 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) - Rubicon, Sahara, Sport, Unlimited - JLwranglerforums.com

And for some reason it won't let me post pictures. I'll try again later.