First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
Please post pics of the new bumper and let us know how easy the install goes! I'm looking at purchasing the same bumper but hesitating on pulling the trigger.
Will you be reusing the LED fog lights in the new bumper?
I will be posting pics and yes I will be using the led fog lights. I've spent enough money without buying new fog lights!

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
Picked up Monday, ordered new rims/wheels Tuesday. Have put on about 550 miles since I picked up. Filled up the tank Tuesday evening and almost need to fill up again. They seriously lied about MPG. oh, well. not my first gas hog nor will it be my last.

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Picked up Monday, ordered new rims/wheels Tuesday. Have put on about 550 miles since I picked up. Filled up the tank Tuesday evening and almost need to fill up again. They seriously lied about MPG. oh, well. not my first gas hog nor will it be my last.
I'm averaging 11 or something :) It's got power I like using it :)

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I'm averaging 11 or something :) It's got power I like using it :)
That is average from when it was built. Try resetting it after each tank fill. Also watch the actual MPG while driving. If you are stock and actually averaging 11 something is wrong or you have been driving the entire time in 4Lo.

matto

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKR 2008, Jeep JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed 6 red KC HiLite Cyclones for my 4th Aux switch and Smittybilt Atlas Door Steps front and back. (hinges have same thread and hole positions as JK though the surface is not the same so be careful to use the rubber pads included to avoid damaging or scraping hinges.
KC cyclones.jpg
Atlas Door Hinge Steps.jpg

Jordon_Taylor

First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I like the door sill guards. They worth the price you think? Easy to install? I’m thinking about it.
Super easy to install. Wipe down the sill w/ included alcohol wipes, peel off the tape cover, measure (or eyeball), and slap em on. I like them, they add some nice accent with the SS, but they definitely don't protect as much as it looks like the plastic ones do. From what I've seen online, the plastic ones also have a vertical component that provides additional protection.

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
rubicon fairlead.PNG
Today my winch arrived, and I got a good look at the fairlead. It looked like a pile of hot garbage. It's die cast, not properly cleaned up, and then plated with something. No real reason for the cast aluminum to be plated instead of just polished. Had no idea it wasn't polished until I started sanding it to try to clean off some of the ugly casting bubbles and the plating started to come off. At that point I was faced with coming up with a new one, or completely sanding the plating off of the entire part. So, since I have a CNC mill, I broke out the calipers and started designing a new one to make tomorrow (or maybe monday by the time my material gets here). I liked the shape of the Warn one, so I kept that, but I figured since I'm making it from scratch I may as well change the text. You'll have to pardon all of the extra lines. That's the way all of the rounded corners blend together, and if I don't turn the lines on the text is barely visible.

This may seem a bit excessive for something that's going on my Jeep, but honestly I can't stand lazy fabrication. The fact that I could look at the front of the part and tell it was poorly die cast really bugged me. If the surface had been smoothed out properly, I would have been fine. I even tried to save it, only to find out that the silver aluminum was plated with a silver plating. That's one of my least favorite things ever. Clear/grey/silver coatings on aluminum.
Awesome Job programming it, can you share your cad file? I have solidworks?

MarkW

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Selling my factory tires and wheels, only 20 miles on them. There are 5 in total. Bridgestone Dueler A/T 255/70/18.... $1000 or best offer.... in the houston area

D2B11B74-B088-48F1-93B6-CF13C989A1BD.jpeg

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Had these Hi-lift rollbar mounts in the garage, with a little drilling they fit nice. They may be the TM-700 don't be mad if that's wrong. Solid!
Ordered the Hi-lift locking knob.