First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Bought some mounting bases for my packout cases to lock into.

Modified the one to be ‘half’ width (since Milwaukee doesn’t make one). And then make some mounting brackets and bolted them down using the d-ring tie downs in the bed with M8 hardware. Completely reversible to get them out, no holes drilled.

Spent a good bit of time getting the brackets and mounting plates in a good spot where the subwoofer still had room to breath, left space on both sides to tie additional things down to the anchor points for ratchet straps or the like (not block any tie points already there), left clearance for the rear seat so if you stacked them higher they wouldn’t hit, and then I modified the flap so you can still access the floor storage

EA080D92-1FE2-485D-9152-17D8FD2E4351.jpeg

71BCA422-0455-4C77-B5F0-E6A3E3CB93E9.jpeg

5B31C178-3464-4D77-B469-08C21F0C6044.jpeg
Fantastic

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I love the 392 wheels. If they weren’t going for over 2 grand I would look into finding a set.
yeah a little high on the price point. I'd say just keep looking at those craigslist ads. I'm from California and drove to St George Utah for these. the price was WAY CHEAPER than what people were asking for in California. Made a Little road trip out of it with pops. Last I saw was a guy in Scottsdale AZ selling a full set tires and sensors for 1500.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
I love the 392 wheels. If they weren’t going for over 2 grand I would look into finding a set.
Love the 392 wheels but they should have made them 8.5" width, the price point over the normal Rubicon wheels used is not worth it. If they would have been 8.5" I would be on the hunt for them. Had a friend just sell the set from his wife's for a good price and not try to gouge people.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I added a second "resonator" between the OEM resonator and the MagnaFlow axle back exhaust to take some of the edge off of it:

oBIifj.jpg

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
So I bought a Synergy trackbar reinforcement bracket and sector shaft brace when it first came out (it was about pre-COVID), the shaft brace was garbage and I took it off because the constant creaking, the bearing ring rotated so I can't put any grease pass the zerk fitting.

About half year later, Synergy came out with a new design of the sector shaft brace and they sent me a new one free of charge, it has set screw holding the bearing ring in place, so I thought this time should be good. Put them on and no more creaking except minor ding sound when slow turning.

Fast forward another six months, I just found out my pitman arm nut loosened because of friction, I kept them greased every couple of weeks but still failed. I reached out to Synergy and they said they came out with another new design of pitman arm nut, which has two grooves where you can put two rubber o-rings there to reduce friction.

They asked me if I want the new nut, I said no. Enough is enough, this thing has been nothing but trouble for me for the past 1.5 years. I saw minimal improvement if not placebo. I don't even need it anymore with my steel steering box and aftermarket steering linkages.

So today I took it off again, and garbage can it goes. Synergy, you failed fail spectacularly with this crap design. I don't feel the need to brace sector shaft anymore, otherwise I will go with steering smarts. Oh well, I am sure every youtuber claimed they "fixed" their steering issues with this bracket probably secretly took off their brace anyway.
I sipped the kool-aid on that one, like one would do with a fine wine. I spit it out, though, before committing to a full glass.

I feel the same as you, that it's more of a gimmick bandaid fix for an issue better served by proper steering linkages and a box not made of aluminum.

I also ended up having to replace all 8 of their control arms, because they don't support any more flex than what you'd see from something like the mopar lift. Look at the small amount of misalignment, before the adjustable rod end spun under an already over torqued pinch bolt and clamp.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200918_151217

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Not today but added the steer smart yeti tie rod and drag link with the Falcon stabilizer. Also had the steering gear replaced and this drives pretty nice.

3CA9875D-A36E-45B0-A9D3-4E4F10288C99.jpeg