What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@brynamic

Just buy a $3.00+-, 4 pin bracket and fasten it up under there.. mount back a bit and it will get lost there so to speak... not stand out.. not be an eyesore.... and still be easily accessible.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Redline shock kit for the hood

20210627_145726.jpg

20210627_145659.jpg

20210627_145703.jpg

20210627_145711.jpg

20210627_145718.jpg
@Pegleg

You are going to truly enjoy that lift kit... it's a terrific offering from Redline Tuning!

Only thing I did was... I remove the Redline decals from the struts and stuck them on my tool box.

I do not like logos of this and that all over my vehicles...

OH, I also removed the stock prop rod and removed that gaudy yellow plastic prop rod grabber. It pulls right off and is not damaged nor does removing damage the JL.

Here is a little hack you might like:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/cheap-jeep-hacks-show-em-off-here.18785/post-1457970

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Was taking advantage of the sub triple digit temps to install the front Rubicon 44 in my Sport, got to the point of torquing the control arms and the rain came. Oh well, we need the rain.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F01C6F4B-A99B-4C2F-A9C1-E6A11B330C1C

Gregj
Had to move to Lubbock in my senior year of high school. Stayed that one year and got the HECK out of that red dirt flat dust bowl. lol Nothing against West Texas just home is DFW and came back and never looked back. The West needs lots of rain. Glad you are getting it.

Jeeper4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
very nice but gravel driveway just sounds like a challenge to add off road tires to a dolly ;)
Lol right. I guess I should’ve said, ideally I would have a driveway that I could roll said dolly on but, as it is, will tote the doors over to the holder lol 😂

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
So I bought a Synergy trackbar reinforcement bracket and sector shaft brace when it first came out (it was about pre-COVID), the shaft brace was garbage and I took it off because the constant creaking, the bearing ring rotated so I can't put any grease pass the zerk fitting.

About half year later, Synergy came out with a new design of the sector shaft brace and they sent me a new one free of charge, it has set screw holding the bearing ring in place, so I thought this time should be good. Put them on and no more creaking except minor ding sound when slow turning.

Fast forward another six months, I just found out my pitman arm nut loosened because of friction, I kept them greased every couple of weeks but still failed. I reached out to Synergy and they said they came out with another new design of pitman arm nut, which has two grooves where you can put two rubber o-rings there to reduce friction.

They asked me if I want the new nut, I said no. Enough is enough, this thing has been nothing but trouble for me for the past 1.5 years. I saw minimal improvement if not placebo. I don't even need it anymore with my steel steering box and aftermarket steering linkages.

So today I took it off again, and garbage can it goes. Synergy, you failed fail spectacularly with this crap design. I don't feel the need to brace sector shaft anymore, otherwise I will go with steering smarts. Oh well, I am sure every youtuber claimed they "fixed" their steering issues with this bracket probably secretly took off their brace anyway.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
So I bought a Synergy trackbar reinforcement bracket and sector shaft brace when it first came out (it was about pre-COVID), the shaft brace was garbage and I took it off because the constant creaking, the bearing ring rotated so I can't put any grease pass the zerk fitting.

About half year later, Synergy came out with a new design of the sector shaft brace and they sent me a new one free of charge, it has set screw holding the bearing ring in place, so I thought this time should be good. Put them on and no more creaking except minor ding sound when slow turning.

Fast forward another six months, I just found out my pitman arm nut loosened because of friction, I kept them greased every couple of weeks but still failed. I reached out to Synergy and they said they came out with another new design of pitman arm nut, which has two grooves where you can put two rubber o-rings there to reduce friction.

They asked me if I want the new nut, I said no. Enough is enough, this thing has been nothing but trouble for me for the past 1.5 years. I saw minimal improvement if not placebo. I don't even need it anymore with my steel steering box and aftermarket steering linkages.

So today I took it off again, and garbage can it goes. Synergy, you failed fail spectacularly with this crap design. I don't feel the need to brace sector shaft anymore, otherwise I will go with steering smarts. Oh well, I am sure every youtuber claimed they "fixed" their steering issues with this bracket probably secretly took off their brace anyway.
I had the Steer Smarts sector shaft brace installed. My installer said it seemed better designed than the Synergy one and it was easier and less time to install.

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
I’m glad someone has had a good experience with @ORACLElights. I’d never buy their products again because of their service.
I've had nothing but a GREAT experience with Oracle's service. Brittany has been great to deal with, what issues did you run into?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Mopar tailgate table..

Wandering Zed

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon - White
Occupation
Quality Management
Installed the Rhino Rack Sunseeker 2.5 and went camping this weekend.

After testing it, I think an awning should be an essential item to get. It provides shade, keeps you dry when it rains and makes the whole camping experience more cozy.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 203F11EC-84F7-4573-A432-75CDF3EAAE7C

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 203F11EC-84F7-4573-A432-75CDF3EAAE7C

What roof rack is that?