tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around building DIY door hangers, used Edie's write up on the "other" forum

A3D79A8C-480F-4BD9-833B-7106C704BE3C.jpeg

azredzone

First Name
Terrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
FYI I installed my bumper lights from Oracle on my 2020 JLUR without removing the bumper. It was pretty easy using several extensions with a 1/4" ratchet and socket (I didn't even use a universal joint). Putting the bolt back in was slightly trickier. I put a pebble inside the socket, then taped the edge of the washer on the bolt to the socket just enough to hold it but loose enough that it would release once it started threading on. Key was the right sized pebble lol. My biggest issue at the moment is the pins in the plug-n-play harness.. but working with Oracle on it (GREAT customer service BTW!). I had to trim my drivers side light to fit but they say the new edition lights no longer need trimming.
I’m glad someone has had a good experience with @ORACLElights. I’d never buy their products again because of their service.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I’m glad someone has had a good experience with @ORACLElights. I’d never buy their products again because of their service.
Terrel, we are sorry to see this. If we can assist further or have a manager review your case, we are happy to do so. Please feel free to PM directly with your information if so.

-Rachel

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Added some foot pegs, side mirrors l, and a mesh top.

image.jpg
Driving doorless invites a ~$100 fine in PA; the language in our Vehicle Code is very plain as it concerns a door requirement for road-going vehicles.

That said, I've seen just enough Wranglers doing so* that I'm willing to take a chance. And so yet another accessory -- mirrors -- has been added to my To Buy list. :)

*Possibly, my living within easy driving distance to Rausch Creek has something to do with it. This morning, for example, I observed a crap-ton of first generation Broncos (66-77) being driven and towed toward RC. To a vehicle, they were all "built".

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is like this one, but it is on the passenger side, so it looks like the mirror image of the top picture (two posts above).
I bought one for both sides, and I assumed that I mounted them correctly, but after seeing the other post has me wondering. I just looked at the Gibson website, and I am the one who doesn't know how to follow instructions. Not sure if I'm going to change it or not since it seems to work fine the way I did it.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Joedirt
Quick simple mod today

A6E7E3EC-EA39-4F90-A603-AA4FB9AB3585.jpeg
That sticker is slick..... I picked a T-Rex. Anyone interested in similar stickers for their windshield, etc., (there are many to chose from) go here where a fellow Jl Wrangler forum member has them for sale... he makes them. Th price for same is very reasonable and the quality is very good.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/143930854225?hash=item2182f28b51:g:Pi0AAOSwEStg0sEY

Same forum member makes/sells these...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/143926573131?hash=item2182b1384b:g:zXAAAOSwWeFgnSYx
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? cap01

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Driving doorless invites a ~$100 fine in PA; the language in our Vehicle Code is very plain as it concerns a door requirement for road-going vehicles.

That said, I've seen just enough Wranglers doing so* that I'm willing to take a chance. And so yet another accessory -- mirrors -- has been added to my To Buy list. :)

*Possibly, my living within easy driving distance to Rausch Creek has something to do with it. This morning, for example, I observed a crap-ton of first generation Broncos (66-77) being driven and towed toward RC. To a vehicle, they were all "built".
Pa vehicle code always pissed me off there. The one that drove me nuts was bumper height, if you paid 15 more a year for truck registration you got 10 more inches or something.

Though never had an issue with doors off on my XJ, have they recently changed that? Do the harass with tube doors? I haven’t lived there since I joined up 12 years ago but still like to keep up to date. If I ever get stationed in Cali again all my vehicles will go back to being pa registered, it’s still my official home.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
I have the EVC iDrive throttle controller and Tazer Mini. No problems at all with either device, and both are always plugged in.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210107_130018
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210107_130018
Mike

I know about the iDrive, the banks from what I seen on the website and I could be wrong uses the same connection points at the mini tazer.