What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Looks great brother....:rock: . how those 6pks on highway?
Sometimes I think they can be tad softer for crappy socal highways but its a trade off without getting into bypasses and such or playing with the nitro. Plus I went this route with the 6 paks and bumps to dial in my setup for max travel with short arm etc. If going coilover and long arm thats a new game, not ready to take that plunge quite yet.

Next step is probably antirocks front and rear to let the legs flex more freely.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sometimes I think they can be tad softer for crappy socal highways but its a trade off without getting into bypasses and such or playing with the nitro. Plus I went this route with the 6 paks and bumps to dial in my setup for max travel with short arm etc. If going coilover and long arm thats a new game, not ready to take that plunge quite yet.

Next step is probably antirocks front and rear to let the legs flex more freely.
Yeah, I’m holding off on anti rocks for now. I did a test with Rubi disco.....hooked and disconnected vs unhooked sway links. With the no limits links there is no difference, maybe a 1/4” but not worth mentioning, lol. Anti rock in the rear would be beneficial for me though. I drive mine like a race driver on the highway, so I’m liking the rigidity of it for now.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FED60624-10F1-4569-9B6F-B95F55BB6297
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 6C6E8368-31E7-4E79-AC2D-81E6F5AEF693

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yeah, I’m holding off on anti rocks for now. I did a test with Rubi disco.....hooked and disconnected vs unhooked sway links. With the no limits links there is no difference, maybe a 1/4” but not worth mentioning, lol. Anti rock in the rear would be beneficial for me though. I drive mine like a race driver on the highway, so I’m liking the rigidity of it for now.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 6C6E8368-31E7-4E79-AC2D-81E6F5AEF693
nice travel! Yeah the anti rocks will help keep the body level when the suspension is working. Kind of hard to describe but that’s the concept anyways. 50/50 to do it right now as it’s a daily driver which the wife drives...

JeepJLU402

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S - V6 8AT - 30/44
I got my lift delivered! And Fox Roost shields for 2.0 IFP shocks. But stupid question. How are they oriented? Does the shield face the rear or the front of the Jeep? The shields only protect one side of the shock shaft.

Hogzilla

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 turbo
Went with Yeti XD Steersmarts setup. Tie rod, draglink with griffin attenuator and steering stabilizer. Not sure if it is the attenuator or just a combo of everything but if I hit a pothole the steering wheel stays like I was driving on a flat road. What a difference this setup makes.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? yeti

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
came in today … quality product for sure can’t wait to enjoy it
6AA6EF88-E432-42DC-86C7-58FD4C8091E1.jpeg
@Spdu4ia

And you removed the fugly Bestop logo off the sides of it and the hideous sticker on the under side... Good for you.............. You are going to love your SR.

Hint/Warning ..... Come up with a little something that you leave say on your steering wheel or in your immediate view when you enter the JL that you can place when you close the SR and do not fasten the 2 clamps.... Like when you have it in your driveway say and just want to close it up from the Sun beating down..

IF you do not do as I say, trust me you will forget and drive away with the SR not clamped down.
No, probably no damage will occur when you do....... but you will be cleaning chitt out of your undershorts after the SR, slams open.

I use this...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035CXLLK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? flight

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
I've recently swapped out my carry pistol for the past 20 years for a Sig P365 XL with a red dot.

Two reasons:

1) My old carry was starting to wear from a lot of range use. Parts are hard to get, and expensive.

2) My old eyes appreciate the red dot at further distances to target.

Not sure I could go back now......
Love my P365s. Ergonomics are just right.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Small world. I grew up shooting right-handed, but switched mid career i. the Army due to a dominant left eye. prefer firing handgun and shotguns with the right, rifles with the left. I'm an odd duck, I know.
I was trained and drilled ambidextrous.

funny thing is that most of the time i call my right eye & hand dominant, but when i have to shoot single hand, i seem to do better with my left hand & left eye.

lol, go figure.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Last week I had Wouxun KG1000g GRMS mobile radio installed, putin the Dometic Fridge and Plug, hard wired the Oracle cargo light and put on a Bush Company 270 XT awning

dayummm.....more comms than Houston in that bad boy;)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1623812383471