First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Making it out of wood?? What happened....did you win the Powerball Lotto?? :CWL:
Tell me about it. :LOL::LOL:The last time I bought some birch ply for making our bed frame it was half the price. Not bad so far I am $63 for the wood and a couple of angle brackets.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Stupid. I think they word you are looking for is "stupid".

I put the top and doors back on before heading to the car wash. The wiper arms are so clean in this pic because I lowered the windshield to make cleaning the dash easier, I gave the wiper arms a once over while I had them off. I must have wiped the antenna at some point as well. The drawings are from my buddy's daughter who was riding shot gun at the time.

2QTcifo.jpg

btw, you can see I had mud flaps on, clearly they don't work. Think I'll ask for my money back.
Lol. Quite a few years back my 16yr old buried our TJ in mud with no top and half doors. There was more mud on inside of windshield then out. He had fun cleaning that :LOL:
He never did that again

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
The JL door latches don't work that well with bottles so I added this to my Springtail table.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 57C8C373-396A-49F3-8924-BF94DCA3E662
I’ve been looking for that exact thing. Do you have a link?

jdsqrd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsqrd.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Author/Civil Engineer

Daffydnbugs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
Seriously??? I've been looking for better mirrors on my Mopar tube doors for over a year. I have the CMM Offroad ones but they are too "fish-eyed" for backing up. Where did you buy they from. THANKS!
Not just for JT but for the Mopar tube doors. Part number is 77072562AB.

Ja87sm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 wrangler islander
Tried out my safari mirrors that I got off Facebook marketplace for 15 bucks.

Obviously as expected they shake quite a bit, was mainly just looking for something to stay legal while doorless .

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
I drove 700 miles for work, got home at the crack of dawn, and went to work on the Rubicon takeoff lift. I added 0.75" coil spacers in the front and LCAs from the Mopar lift kit. I already had the Rubicon shocks.

I finally corrected the front end sag, and I feel better about doing most of the lifting with springs. I debated not even throwing the spacer in there, but it came out level, and wouldn't have without it. I have some room in the wheel well now without making the stock tires look stupidly small.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 75F9BCC9-87DA-499C-8394-41E5A167E043

Measuring from the ground to the bottom of the fender flares, I had 34.5" and 36.5" starting out, and 37.5" all around when I got done. (I had my son stand on the piece of "black pudding" as he calls it to stand in for the bumper I'm about to bolt on.) I drove the Jeep very gently to jostle everything a little and settle it down some before measuring.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 75F9BCC9-87DA-499C-8394-41E5A167E043

I still have to torque the LCAs. I was going to do that and change the rear bumper, but the bottom fell out of my ass at noon. The job probably took about four hours total, or six hours with breaks. It was the first time I ever took apart any suspension components. It was easier than I expected. I did get the axle breather tube pretty tight, and probably should have loosened it, but I didn't tear it, and it seems fine.

I went to bed for a few hours, and the 30% chance of a shower turned into three straight hours of rain so far. Damn it. Not getting the bumper done today. I have to go lay down in the rain and torque the LCAs so I can take it somewhere and get it aligned tomorrow.

Rain in the forecast every day for the foreseeable future, so no going topless anytime soon. I should, however, have some very muddy dirt roads to explore next weekend!

Looking good funny i did pretty much the same thing today but i have a Diesel & it’s heavy so i found a guy and bought his Rubicon Diesel suspension & swapped springs & shocks even though the shocks had the same numbers the letters at the end where AA instead of AB . Also i put 1 1/2” spacers in front because winch & bumper weight, the back i put a 3/4” spacer i am very happy with the ride & stance.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
I finally got my winch Plate so i could mount my winch also put 3/4” rear spacers in the back with Rubicon Diesel springs & shocks, i already put the Front Rubicon D springs & 1 1/2” spacers in front. So these springs are about 3/4” taller than my Willys Diesel springs. Ride is just like it was just a little higher. I’m gonna run like this for awhile. That’s my famous last words. 37.75” front fender to the ground & 38.5” rear

3530BC58-55D7-48DC-86FD-67929E3AF909.jpeg

BA9DFAE5-0E65-4277-8EDF-303A1EC53A56.jpeg