First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Can relate, northern euro genetics. 5 minutes of sun in the spring and I’m beet red. 1 minute in Hawaii outside and I’m nuked.
Yeah apparently the recessive genes are strong in the wife and I. We both have brown hair, brown eyes, and burn once than tan. Our kids are completely opposite.

Mike921921

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Wire from aerial runs inside by the door and under the plastic of the side of the dash where it connect to the compact main part of the uhf radio which is installed behind the glovebox . Wiring spliced to the cigarette lighter so the radio turns on and off with accessories.
Thanks and apologies for my Southern English, 'get out' means what range are you getting with your rig?

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
How much louder?
Much louder. I could see how some would hate it. For a rough approximation just pull off your stock muffler and drive around- the dynomax sounds similar but toned down slightly from muffler-free.

Personally I like it and am going to leave the Dynomax pipe on. While it is much louder, I do have some control over that based on how I drive. It’s not completely obnoxious like a catless Mustang or something.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Someone above just installed the Dynomax muffler delete, i just deleted that delete! I HATED the sound. I hope you like it though. We're going to try the Savvy exhaust. Considered a OEM replacement, but high-tuck. Coming from the Dynomax, i love the lack of sound. I nearly cant hear it. @BbyGrlJJ has the same type of feedback. We both nearly cant hear it and almost slightly more quiet than OEM. We have both 3.6 and 2.0 and both sound the exact same.

The only thing i didnt love about it was a somewhat loose/rotational tailpipe. I used some foil tape to thicken the connection and it helped. We'll see. My initial impressions are great! It is tucked up nice and high. I was considering painting it black, but may just leave it.

I have a manual and due to how loud it was, i was training myself to shift at certain "audible points". With the loudness gone, i should have better shifting ranges (again this is only because of my choosing). This muffler does nothing for shiftpoints.

Link to the product - https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/exhaust_systems/hooker_blackheart/parts/BH5410

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7009.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7012.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7011.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7010.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7014.JPG

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Does that setup remove the resonator, or is it just a muffler delete with resonator?
It's only the muffler delete. Resonator and everything else stays in tact. Gives it nice, deep growl!!

Jeep’n Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Installed Hooke rear cargo rack. Now when we go over landing, all my stuff hopefully won’t be tipping over that I stuff in the back.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? DB4A192D-A558-4C00-B88B-5989FC1586B5

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Installed Hooke rear cargo rack. Now when we go over landing, all my stuff hopefully won’t be tipping over that I stuff in the back.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? DB4A192D-A558-4C00-B88B-5989FC1586B5
I love mine. Very nice addition, I think you will like.

Mike

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Got my T-Rex installed on the windshield, the other 3 decals that I bought from Don @pixeldecals since the Jeep was clean. Also figured that since my antenna was already loose, I would plastidip it. We’ll see how the plastidip holds up, otherwise I’ll just paint it a flat black.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? open jee
How did the plastidip hold up on the antenna? I'm thinking about doing this also. I still have some flat black plastidip from another project.

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Diabolical’s Slipstream along with Shadeidea screens and some inexpensive Hooke Road tube doors and Lange Coyote side view mirrors. Next up is a Midland GMRS radio.
Note - I’m 6’0” tall and my head hits the sun screens, not a fan of that.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5E8B97D8-6ED9-4EA9-9732-49C5D09C4459

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 66C0AA53-215D-4D2A-8D13-C0E54484D621

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3495C28E-1E97-41FA-8111-7EBC25615653

Last edited: