What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Coth12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2 door
Has anyone considered modifying their driver’s seat for more legroom.? I have looked but not found any options for the JL. Misch 4x4 makes seat brackets for the jk but not sure they would work for my JL

Snazzy4xe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sahara 4xe
Def interested in more leg room option...for whatever reason my 2015 felt roomier than my 4XE

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Do you run inner fender liners? I run the Grimm mount but want to get after market liners just wondering about fitment.
Yeah I still have the factory liners

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Feedback on install and performance please!
Well belive it or not the install went flawless. I did not remove the pump did not remove the bumper and winch did not cut the support bracket. Total time tear down and install almost 2 hours. Another 2 to figure out what the heck... LoL

JeffS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White Jeep JL Sport, 2018 Orange Jeep Sahara
I installed the Bestop Trektop Ultra today on my JLU. Easy to install (although it takes a few hours). Instructions are pretty good. I had also watched an install video that a user had put out on Youtube that had good details in it. We have the regular Mopor (Bestop) Ultra top on our other JLU but I wanted the Trektop version on this jeep.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0727

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0728

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0729

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
This weekend was a shock upgrade. The ones coming off sounded like a soda can when you shook them. Went with Falcon SP2 3.3 piggybacks. Fingers crossed the soften up just a bit as they break in. Definitely a bit stiffer on soft setting then I was expecting.

They do look cool which is a nice bonus.
What did you set the SP2 setting too? Soft or performance. I have had mine for a few moths now. When i installed them set the SP2 to soft. On the freeway cruising i set them to 3. Off-roading i set them at 1. In town driving around 2.3. I am running 35 in my tires. I really like them.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
Looks great, according to their site it looks like you don’t need a winch plate.
Well i need a place for my fairlead and that’s why

MorningStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Installed the K&N Series 63 CAI on my 20 JLU Sport. My first under the hood mod. Super easy install and seems to be running louder.

E6FE6980-17BF-4032-AA0F-471386E8BEE4.jpeg

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday: Installed the Mopar winch plate, Quadratec Stealth 10 winch and hawse fairlead license plate holder.

Today: replaced both batteries, main and auxiliary. Whoever designed the mounting location of the auxiliary battery should be sentenced to replacing auxiliary batteries for the rest of his life!

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Are you happy with these?
Update: If they were gonna prevent the door gasket from sealing, that would have happened today. It clearly did not. So yeah, I'm pretty happy with them, except my earlier complaint about the rear ones lacking coverage.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1622423048141

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Love your red Rubi. Please tell me which half doors those are? Do you like them? How is quality and install?
They are Warn. Yes, I really like them. They are solid. I bought them partly because Warn said they would come out with a pad for the front doors' arm rest, then later said they weren't coming out anytime soon, then said they aren't doing them. I do like the locks because I can lock the rear doors when kids are back there and not worry about them accidentally opening a door.

The mirrors are TJ mirrors. They fit fairly well. If I did it again I'd go with YJ mirrors. The way they mount, they would have more range of adjustment. But the TJ mirrors are good enough.

I wish they'd come out with the mesh that Rugged Ridge has for theirs, too.

Install took a bit to get the adjustment just right. They were bumping the paint in the door jam and I had to talk to Warn about it. They suggested a minor adjustment and it fixed that.

The powdercoat on them is very good, too. They are actually my second set. The first set was from their very first production batch and they had all kinds of flaws. Northridge arranged for a new set to be sent and the new set was perfect. No flaws, at all.