First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
My wife like the seating position of the driver's seat so much during our recent road trip to Sante Fe that I purchased another set of Seat Jackers from @DesertDoesIt and installed them under the front passenger seat.

#4Jeep 1st Wrangler

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My wife like the seating position of the driver's seat so much during our recent road trip to Sante Fe that I purchased another set of Seat Jackers from @DesertDoesIt and installed them under the front passenger seat.
Purchased the adjustable Seat Jacker a few weeks ago... made a HUGE difference ! Highly recommended if you have any lower back issues or hip pain..

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Purchased the adjustable Seat Jacker a few weeks ago... made a HUGE difference ! Highly recommended if you have any lower back issues or hip pain..
Iโ€™m 6โ€™3โ€œ do you itโ€™ll postition my head to close to the sound bar?
Thanks for any input

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Here is what it will look like color matched PPG ... I did the vent rings the steering wheel trim and door handles and even the Vector bar is now color matched... I went with a matte finish. Also resprayed the dash bezel and Guage trim rings
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tempImageLVI62B
that looks really cool the way you did your dash.

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
I've had them on for less than 24 hours, so I can't really say whether I will be happy with them long term.

In the short term, I think the front ones seem pretty bullet proof, and damn useful. My paint was already getting boogered up from getting in and out of the Jeep, and I have just over 3,000 miles on it so far. That did not bode well for the future. I think that problem is pretty much solved now.

The back ones just don't really cover enough area in my opinion. My paint back there was boogered up from the 10 year old 100 pound dog struggling to claw her way up to the height of my rear seat (because her stubborn old ass refuses to learn how to use a ramp or a set of steps!) After installing these, it covered the worst of the scratches, but there are still plenty of scratches visible. That is only going to get worse.

They would be more bettererr like this, but it is what it is. I don't have any way of making a shape like that out of any material, so I just have to deal with it.

What about using Flex Seal Liquid or Flex Seal Tape? The liquid would be more difficult I think but you can paint it on, build up layers. The tape you could just cut and stick.

mygreenkaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I added the Quadratic stealth light bar. Light bleeds a little but nothing that can't be remedied with weather stripping or latex .
Would love to see this in person, I like the look but have reservations about the lite bleed, etc. Looks great!

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
What about using Flex Seal Liquid or Flex Seal Tape? The liquid would be more difficult I think but you can paint it on, build up layers. The tape you could just cut and stick.
I think the dog's claws would just rip right through it either way. Plasti-dip might be tough enough. Some guy did all down both sides of his Jeep with Plasti-dip to cover up some trail whammies and protect against pinstriping.

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition
Installed Outback Adventures JL Trailgater this morning. Love the look and how solid it is. Can't wait to use it.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Table Folded
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Table Out

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
Today I installing a Rugged Ridge, 10000 lb, synthetic line winch. The install was very easy and I'm happy with the results. I bought the winch from Quadratec. They price matched the sale on the Rugged Ridge website for 15% off. Quadratec had it in stock with a one day delivery window while Rugged Ridge estimated an August ship date.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210529_153623
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210529_153603