'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
some amazon goodies today.....

gotta say I'm impressed with this JeCar phone/cam bar for $38
tempImageImyq0Y.jpg

also got this handy dandy stash tray for $11
tempImageTlSxOL.jpg
@So-Cal
@others

There is a Facebook Group named Jeep Modified Club (anyone can join) where you can get for free, JeCar and other Chinese company offerings... Yes, for free from Chinese reps there...

I have gotten a whole bunch of goodies that I have either kept and used or gave away.. I kept the little grab bar tray shown in your pic. Real nice to have.. I keep a Chapstick in there and a couple of other little things. Remember the air bag deploys just above so ...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? airbag2

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

What issues were you having with the 11.2.7 ?
ABS and Park brake flashing every time I went out of park, some of my menus missing, some features from the JL mini appearing on the Lite model firmware.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
ABS and Park brake flashing every time I went out of park, some of my menus missing, some features from the JL mini appearing on the Lite model firmware.
Gotcha, I have 11.2.7, and have no issues, but I have the mini, I was just curious. Thanks

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I finally got these entry guards installed. I saw where some people complained that the Rugged Ridge guards let daylight and water come under the door, but I can detect no gap so far. (My interior is ridiculous for a vehicle with 3,000 miles on it. Dog hair and dirt.)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1622194650614

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
I finally got these entry guards installed. I saw where some people complained that the Rugged Ridge guards let daylight and water come under the door, but I can detect no gap so far. (My interior is ridiculous for a vehicle with 3,000 miles on it. Dog hair and dirt.)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1622194650614
Are you happy with these? I have the OEM Wrangler emblem guards but they don’t really “guard”. I assume I’d have to remove them to install these?

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting....I think I have the same symptoms: I don’t see some options available in my Tazer menu and this last time I went out (Windrock), there was a time on the first trail, where “brake-hold” engaged automatically (flashing ABS alert). When I put it in a 4lo gear, I could feel the brakes lock without me doing anything. Tripped me up for a bit, hope I didn’t add brake wear. My 4lo 2nd gear almost stalled out!Like all good software issues: I rebooted Tazer and Jeep and was fixed, but was weird. Glad to hear I’m not the only one.

Last edited:

SlowPoke21

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Are you happy with these? I have the OEM Wrangler emblem guards but they don’t really “guard”. I assume I’d have to remove them to install these?
I have them and very pleased with them. Would recommend to anybody wanting sill guards.

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

Same for me. It ended up being the new brake hold feature.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I've had them on for less than 24 hours, so I can't really say whether I will be happy with them long term.

In the short term, I think the front ones seem pretty bullet proof, and damn useful. My paint was already getting boogered up from getting in and out of the Jeep, and I have just over 3,000 miles on it so far. That did not bode well for the future. I think that problem is pretty much solved now.

The back ones just don't really cover enough area in my opinion. My paint back there was boogered up from the 10 year old 100 pound dog struggling to claw her way up to the height of my rear seat (because her stubborn old ass refuses to learn how to use a ramp or a set of steps!) After installing these, it covered the worst of the scratches, but there are still plenty of scratches visible. That is only going to get worse.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1622206979793

They would be more bettererr like this, but it is what it is. I don't have any way of making a shape like that out of any material, so I just have to deal with it.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1622207205330