Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

I used to wheel a KL until it was totalled in a collision. ALmost went back for a second, but the Mojito! Green... Looks like he's got RRO sliders on it. Great addition, and saved me some paint a few times. Loved watching wrangler drivers drop a jaw now and then when the "car" pulled stuff they didn't want to try.
I was definitely one of those with my jaw dropped. Personally wheeling the “car” would cause me stress but they can absolutely do a lot of things with rock stacking and a little skinny pedal.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I was definitely one of those with my jaw dropped. Personally wheeling the “car” would cause me stress but they can absolutely do a lot of things with rock stacking and a little skinny pedal.
Yup. I wound up with KO2s, a 1.5" lift, winch, and the aforementioned sliders. If I had any real complaints about it, long term, was the inability to reprogram the speedo for larger tires, which killed my mileage a bit, and the dog clutch gearing on some of the gear ratios.

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
BF172C30-A6D1-499E-AAFE-554A30ECA78E.jpeg

2.5” JKS Lift with Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks installed. Added 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers wrapped around Fuel Kicker 5 Anthracite 17”. Amazing to me that it rides and handles better than stock. Anyone with the Ridge Grapplers, what psi are you running? And anyone adding the larger tires run into interference with back-up sensors due to spare?
I run 33" Ridge Grapplers at 36ish. My mechanic put that pressure into them when he mounted them and I liked how it drove, so I stayed with it.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Ordered up my custom plates, finally.

EDIT: INCRHULK

Last edited:

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
So I was within Meer seconds of pulling the trigger and ordering a Goose Gear rear seat delete at the cost of $1390. They have great quality stuff. We travel a lot with the Jeep and it is just my wife and I. I paused for a second and said. Hey, maybe make something up first and if you don't like it, then pull the trigger.

Out to the garage I go.

I had already built a wood piece in the back so I could attach my fridge slide so I just needed something functional that would go where the rear seat was. This is what I settled on. I had the wood already and only needed to buy the three piano hinges and three cans of truck spray on headliner.

Did you just reinstall the seat bolts? I imagine you don’t want to leave the holes empty. Once I’m done with this 2nd part time job I work (have a crew that goes with me so need the rear seats) I plan on removing the rear seats.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Did they email you the report or did they mail it to you via post?
They do both, provided you include your email address when mailing the sample to the lab.

The PDF oil report in the email is higher quality, when printed, than is the hard copy that is later mailed to you. Odd. I now just toss the hard copy report, as I've long since reviewed, printed and filed the PDF report.

Anyway, I believe it's money well spent, David. I've been using Blackstone for years now.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
For sure bro

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
They do both, provided you include your email address when mailing the sample to the lab.

The PDF oil report in the email is higher quality, when printed, than is the hard copy that is later mailed to you. Odd. I now just toss the hard copy report, as I've long since reviewed, printed and filed the PDF report.

Anyway, I believe it's money well spent, David. I've been using Blackstone for years now.
Thank you, I completely agree it’s well worth the peace of mind. I’m waiting for my first report for my 2021 JL!