Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? JLU Half Door

2.5” JKS Lift with Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks installed. Added 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers wrapped around Fuel Kicker 5 Anthracite 17”. Amazing to me that it rides and handles better than stock. Anyone with the Ridge Grapplers, what psi are you running? And anyone adding the larger tires run into interference with back-up sensors due to spare?
I just got back the the shop that installed my jeep parts and they told me all fox shocks 6 + months to get. How long was your wait?

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Repositioned GMRS radio, thanks to the help of forum members.

The now super-popular Midland MXT275. Used to be under the driver's seat, but I moved it to under the glove box in the passenger-side footwell.

Couple of guys here gave me the knowledge needed to tap electricity in series with my cb radio, so both can run off of Aux 3. No longer taking up a 12V plug, and wiring is much cleaner.

Added a mic extension, and it is pretty unobtrusive now, just sitting next to me.

man there is a lot of stuff going on in this jeep. Help me out?

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
I just got back the the shop that installed my jeep parts and they told me all fox shocks 6 + months to get. How long was your wait?
I ordered my Fox shocks from Morris 4x4 last week. Took 4 days to get them delivered.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
3 weeks but that was just because of the wait to get a time at the shop to have installed.

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Finally finished the snorkel, added some silicon to the piece that attaches to the airbox as the seal is pretty poor, also extended the drain hose so I could reach it without mucking about, have it behind the inner guard/bumper. Also put the 3d printed supports in to make sure the tube cant collapse. Bit of mucking about to fit to a RHD but I did the tricky bit, A Pillar mount, earlier and then painted to match.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210427_172401 (2)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210515_140553

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I replaced the dash 3.5 inch factory (alpine) speakers with MBQuart. What an upgrade over factory! They sound so crisp and clean and not that muffled sound from the stock speakers. The capacitor was included as well. I may upgrade the remaining ones sooner than later.

Vehicle Kits | MB Quart

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? speaker1.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? speaker2.JPG

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Added Maximus-3 rear tow loops and Gear America shackles. [Thanks Rock Hopper for the lead and tips.]

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A06CB7D6-7D48-4C64-A867-A28C0725A44B

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I threw dollar bills at it as I stripped it down and got it topless.......naked as one might say. After all today is Go Topless Day.

Should have some great pics later from a Go Topless Day event.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tempImage3WdJjM

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I threw dollar bills at it as I stripped it down and got it topless.......naked as one might say. After all today is Go Topless Day.

Should have some great pics later from a Go Topless Day event.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? bad-grandpa-gif-1
Very nice!
my fam is heading out to a topless event in Pensacola, FL later today. This will be our first event. (Just got the Jeep in Feb)

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 83B65B65-3A12-495D-8D75-30704D0953B6

2.5” JKS Lift with Fox 2.0 Performance Shocks installed. Added 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers wrapped around Fuel Kicker 5 Anthracite 17”. Amazing to me that it rides and handles better than stock. Anyone with the Ridge Grapplers, what psi are you running? And anyone adding the larger tires run into interference with back-up sensors due to spare?
I have a 39x13.50 spare on the back, no interference.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the latest update on my Tazer. 11.2.7. The brake hold and the anchor mode are badass. Gonna come in real handy on the trail.
Thanks for the heads up! I updated mine as well. Can’t wait to try the brake hold thing.

I am a little disappointed that the double mute tab doesn’t turn on the rear camera on the 7” screen anymore. That was one of my favorite features. Oh well, love everything else though.