What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Jeep’n Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Today’s addition a rugged ridge tailgate reinforcement and tire carrier.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 933B4AEA-694D-4030-BC4E-F57001C0380E

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FC3AF09D-FEE6-4512-92A0-03F9A1C3CC23

XTrooper

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Retired in the mountains of Northeastern PA
Website
xtrooper.net
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Occupation
Retired New Jersey State Trooper
Vehicle Showcase
Heck yeah! That helps a lot. I'm glad to hear everything you said was exactly what I was hoping for. I am definitely getting these when the time comes. Most of out driving is to National Parks and BLM access roads. My suspension is also stock and since it's my wife's Jeep it will most likely stay that way. We will also be keeping the factory wheels. Any issue with mounting the spare? weight ok? Thanks for the detailed review.
No issues mounting the spare, but I don't think you could go even another 1/8" in width without running into trouble. This tire size is a very close fit.
You're welcome! :)

shlotch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
That first shot looks creepy as hell. Imagine being out there at night.
Funny story, I spent the night out there in my Jeep last weekend. But, since it's Alberta, I woke up in the middle of the night to "use the facilities" only to find 4-5" of fresh snow on the ground with it coming down exceptionally hard.

Given that everything was quickly become the same uniform shade of flat white, and the area is a bit of a maze to get in and out of, I got kind of worried about my ability to find my way out and had to bail.

You aren't far off though. In the summer you'll find groups of mangy rednecks making gin deep in the dried up river bed. I'm sure they have banjos tucked away somewhere in their campers.

Volstock

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
Received my roof rack, will install it later. Installed the front half of my sunshade. Received an awesome gift from a fellow Marine and got it powder coated.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20210507_155822204
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20210508_154114189
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20210510_190525980