Bkrup

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK Rubicon 2021 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for sharing.

1. I have not test fitted mine yet, but hopefully there are no issues with that part.
2. I am using Motobilt differential covers which are as close to cloning the NV covers as possible and NV states that Motobilt will work with their covers.
3. The Motobilt covers come with 12 point cap screws, but I will be replacing all of them with grade 10.9 flange bolts.
4. Will do on the tap as there will be a considerable amount of work done to the axles anyway (re-gearing, axle replacement, and truss/c gusset installation.
5.. Hopefully the 10.9 bolts will add some additional protection against shearing, but you are right always a good idea to inspect after off-roading.
Pass the specifics on bolt size when able. Awaiting my skids from NV. Appreciate the assist.

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
10843522-D266-4B6A-B127-AE47EA8E758F.jpeg

Got my spacer plates today, so the winch went on. I need to figure out a better way to hold the hook. I tried around a hook and run to the other, but it could still slide off.
What mount plate did you use for that winch?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport, 2022 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Comptroller
What mount plate did you use for that winch?
Maximus-3. I had to grind some welds to fit the plate, and I altered the installation a bit. I’m not sure if I was supposed to re-insert the inside bumper front brackets, but I did. I also needed help from my wife because her hands are much smaller to thread on the 4 internal bumper mount bolts.

CO_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 392 XR
Starting to get geared up for some summertime adventures so I installed the @Warrior Products roof rack. Hoping they will release more accessories for it, especially some side ladders like Maximus-3.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20210512_031227964.MP~2
It looks like you have the Sunrider installed. Does it interfere with the rack when you open it up? I have been eyeing a roof rack that would still allow me to open my Sunrider.

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Maximus-3. I had to grind some welds to fit the plate, and I altered the installation a bit. I’m not sure if I was supposed to re-insert the inside bumper front brackets, but I did. I also needed help from my wife because her hands are much smaller to thread on the 4 internal bumper mount bolts.
Thanks

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Installed...
Panels going back in are a lot more snug than coming out... Press down then in along the doors and floor. Broke one clip that is not easily replaced on the grey wiring guards. Other than that its fine. Cant say im particulalry thrilled with an instruction set that just says "reinstall panels" without some type of disclaimer, reminder, things will not line up as they came out.

I would not do again simply for the amount of part removals just to put the stuff in. I look forward to many new rattles.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20210512_031227964.MP~2
what liner is that

XTrooper

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Retired in the mountains of Northeastern PA
Website
xtrooper.net
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Occupation
Retired New Jersey State Trooper
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased my 2018 Jeep JLU Sahara on June 16 of that year. So, since I'm coming up on my 3rd year of ownership, I decided to get a new set of tires for it. After a lot of research, I settled on a set of Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003 tires in LT275/65R18. I think they look great with their aggressive tread design and fairly large tread lugs. I think they are going to serve me well. For those of you who may already be running these tires, I'd like to hear your impressions of them. Thanks! :like:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? jeep_jl_geolandars_1

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? jeep_jl_geolandars_2

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Yesterday, I installed new sway bar links on my JLUR. Today. I am putting a 2 in lift on at Cherokee.

One of these.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 80030861-6EF9-4215-895D-0F0A2318D314
It was a super easy installation. Took about an hour and a half.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1620852113634

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1620852194074

My brother in-laws Jeep. He is excited to hit some trails with his Trail Hawk Cherokee. He is going with us to Cape Lookout at the end of the month. We installed a 2 in spacer lift.