What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
LoL we will see Dutch Miller says the weekend .... fingers crossed but I was planning a 3 week trip... I might just cancel the trip anyway...

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

its a quick swap out once they get the axle in. i did the front in a day and my rear in a day. in my driveway. couldnt imagine it taking but a few hours with two techs and a vehicle lift

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
While I am waiting on deciding what rims and tires to put on which actually means getting the wifey to warm up to the idea lol. I decided to install this grill from under the sun. Really liked how it turned out but need bigger tires
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2709

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Removed my AutoStop Eliminator and installed a new Tazer JL Mini (after reverting all previous changes made using JSCAN). Itā€™s so much easier making changes now. I set my new tire size, TPMS pressures and a handful of other changes in a flash (no pun intended šŸ˜€). No more fumbling through different menus in an iPhone app to find what I need. I havenā€™t decided if Iā€™m going to sell the AutoStop Eliminator yet.

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Last night I blew out the front end..... @JeepCares it is sitting at Dutch Miller in Charleston WV waiting on a new front end...
Were these the stock factory gears? If so, I wonder how yours were set up. My front factory gears backlash measured 19-22 thousandths. I measured that before disassembly when I was re-gearing.

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 JLR
Understand.... but it was one of those no option kinda things..... I just can't leave someone stranded....
Nah I mean hook the winch up, put your Jeep in neutral, put your foot on the brake, and winch. Don't put the Jeep in reverse and actively move backwards while the winch is pulling. Just let the winch do its thing

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Added slightly less than 5 gallons of water storage with a passenger-side MORryde mount.

Can also confirm that they work perfectly with the Mopar cowl mounts if you yell at the parts enough:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20210427_132652
:LOL: I've called some emergency staff meetings in the garage when varying parts wouldn't play nicely together.

When H.R. sits in, a compromise is reached pretty quickly.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Tool expectations

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
Brother if you needed a pull and my only option was reverse while winching I would still take the chance to get you out.... Just can't leave someone behind.... I will do it differently if it happens again...
:jk::rock:

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
:LOL: I've called some emergency staff meetings in the garage when varying parts wouldn't play nicely together.

When H.R. sits in, a compromise is reached pretty quickly.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Tool expectations
Ha. I don't trust myself with heat in excess of 1,100Ā°F, so my order of progression ends with a hammer, a larger hammer, an even larger hammer, ad nauseum.

But in this case, I only had to constantly jiggle two shims to get the bolt standoffs into place, whilst my buddy finagled the heavy steel plate into place. 60% of the yelling was him telling me to hurry up, and 30% was me telling him to shut up.