What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
I installed color matched steel tube fenders and liners from Fishbone Offroad...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210417_190956
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210418_165708

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Might be a dumb question but have you used these new ones? They are pricey but work.

PROTECT YOUR WINDSHIELD
The Mopar® windshield with Corning Gorilla Glass helps defend against many common windshield fractures.
sharp_impact_image_tile_1.png
SHARP IMPACT

• Typically small sharp stone impact
  • Characteristic star (aka radial) crack
  • Crack extends fully through the outer glass ply (surfaces one and two)

blunt_impact_image_tile_2.png
BLUNT IMPACT

• Typically small blunt rock/debris impact
  • Characteristic bullseye flaw, may see surrounding star crack
  • Crack is on surface one of outer ply, may extend to surface two of outer ply

biaxial_flexure_image_tile_3.png

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
And spam?! Looky here, someone's living high on the hog! :CWL:

And yeah, it's nice down here in the rabbits hole. Especially with Moto's new hotel, The Hares Lodge and Tavern. Really swanky digs!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? biaxial_flexure_image_tile_3
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave 😂

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Added Rock Krawler Rear TB Relo Bracket (Thanks @DOOKEY). Just one more piece in an effort to add components not included in the Mopar lift.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? EABA2EB5-5401-4052-9ED5-40898CF1203B

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Love the rig. What size coils did you use front and back? How much actual lift did you achieve?
Appreciate it! I am using their 2-3" lift coils. It is close in height to my Mopar lift if not a tad bit lower, I'll have to get an exact measurement but based on a visual it's right in that sweet spot of 2.75-3". My Jeep is on the lighter end, though, so it may yield less for yours.

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Great. Thanks
I have mismatched set for storage, and cannot stand being in my wife’s Jeep with nothing there to stash stuff.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/interior-pocket-organizer-comparison.55485/
Nowadays there are probably cleaner options, think I saw someone post something on Etsy or eBay (I can’t find it) that had a bridge up front linking the right and left side pockets, makes it much stronger. I kept the left pocket from the shorter set because it loops over the transfer case lever. The passenger side doesn’t and fell off as soon as the double sided tape got hot. Could use a screw I guess. I actually like the long narrow one though because I fit folded papers and letters there temporarily, has stuck just fine.
They do run into seats if you move seats super far forward for some reason, I’m like 5’8” and they are snug.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Was actually a couple of days ago, but got my full Synergy lift installed with some Fox 2.0 RR Shocks! Can't wait to disconnect the sway bar and test the articulation out on the trails!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5260

Also put on my Teraflex Alpha HD tire carrier, sanded down the quick release latch and painted it black....not a fan of red on my Jeep! Love that the spare is finally sitting nice n tight against the tailgate and people can actually see my third brake light now 🤣

Great looking rig. Love the wheels and headlights ;)

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
I installed color matched steel tube fenders and liners from Fishbone Offroad...

Noice!!!
I’m in the market. So far I think the Fishbone fenders look best. Any special reason why you went for those instead of others?

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
Fit, finish, and led lights for DRL and turn signals. Plus through Quadratec the front liners were free with the purchase of front and rear fenders. I planned on painting them myself to match anyway. I'm very happy with the end result...