Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Wash and wax
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B9E94D74-2A28-4689-8032-4339FC125936
Those tires look oh-so-correct on a Wrangler, but there aren't very many love stories from those who have them on their Jeeps. Your thoughts?

Kyleptrsn1

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
That looks like a big job from what others have posted... thoughts? tips?
Buy the vehicle with them installed. Lol
In all seriousness, take your time. I used zip ties instead of hog rings To put the seat cushions back on and can’t tell a difference. I followed a how to by mjwilson12379 for how to install the actual pads. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-heated-seat-installation.39422/#post-1051873
The wiring I came up with on my own. I used a set of 2 setting heating pads Which required a switch to choose the temperature setting. That also prohibited using my Voswitch for the power. The wiring schematic showed that low was the pads connected in series and high they were in parallel. I made a custom wiring harness with the pads wired in series and then plugged the positive lead into may Voswitch.
The end result works perfectly.

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Buy the vehicle with them installed. Lol
In all seriousness, take your time. I used zip ties instead of hog rings To put the seat cushions back on and can’t tell a difference. I followed a how to by mjwilson12379 for how to install the actual pads. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-heated-seat-installation.39422/#post-1051873
The wiring I came up with on my own. I used a set of 2 setting heating pads Which required a switch to choose the temperature setting. That also prohibited using my Voswitch for the power. The wiring schematic showed that low was the pads connected in series and high they were in parallel. I made a custom wiring harness with the pads wired in series and then plugged the positive lead into may Voswitch.
The end result works perfectly.
The one freaking option I wanted but didn’t get...

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I added these to my wife's JK, under PRP covers. Pretty quick & easy.
I like the leather (and I hate the thought of having to “mod” an extra cost option), but it’s tempting to just throw some seat covers on and get my heated seats!

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Installed MORyde jerry cans on both side giving me 10gal of water! Much better :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0568.JPG
I like those hinge steps, but I really dig that Ursa Minor. I so nearly got one, before all the "stuff" happened, but it would have been wasted on me this past year anyway. (I tell myself) How do you like it?

Do you have steps on the front doors as well? I can't tell from the image, but I looked at these mounts before, and it seemed like there would be clearance issues with a front hinge step.

Also, does the passenger-side mount clear the factory antenna? Seems like it does on the JK version. I can't tell if you've no antenna, or if it just got cropped out.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped her off at All Seasons 4x4 in Broomfield to get the Metalcloak lift and 37s installed. We get her back Friday. On Saturday my Raptor is going bye bye. I just sold it.

51102565931_7ff67c41ca_c.jpg

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Occupation
Retired USMC
Put a few more break in miles on the Jeep. Took the back seat out. Pulled the sub woofer, used Dynomat on the enclosure and rear deck area and polyfilled the enclosure, then installed my bullet proof phone mount. I did put the top down and maybe later I'll install my Jtops sun shade.

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
Installed MORyde jerry cans on both side giving me 10gal of water! Much better :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 51102565931_7ff67c41ca_c
What mud flaps are those? I'm looking at options to keep the mud and road debris off the sides. Considering mud flaps or adding an extension on the front of my GoRhino D6's. Thanks and yours looks awesome!

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Like the half doors! One more item to the list, thx!!

mannasteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Put a few more break in miles on the Jeep. Took the back seat out. Pulled the sub woofer, used Dynomat on the enclosure and rear deck area and polyfilled the enclosure, then installed my bullet proof phone mount. I did put the top down and maybe later I'll install my Jtops sun shade.
Been thinking about doing that with the Dynomat as well. Has it reduced noise at all or any other benefits so far?