What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)
Mounted an ARB single compressor in the engine bay. Was a simple, straight forward install with the ACM mount.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Mounted an ARB single compressor in the engine bay. Was a simple, straight forward install with the ACM mount.
Are you using that for lockers or airing up?

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
This is a bit overdue, but added LYTES to our rear Motobilt bumpers. Put some LED bolts where the holes for backup sensors would go and also used Rigid Radiance Pods, with amber backlight. More details in our build thread. Love it so far! Def enough LYTE back there :)

LED Bolts
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6905.JPG

LED Bolt Light Output
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6904.JPG

Rigid Pods
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6910.JPG

Rigid Pod Output
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6909.JPG

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I installed a MC 2.5" dual sport suspension with shocks, new front driveshaft, lower front lca's, and the Rocksport drag link and tie rod.. I haven't added bumpers or a winch yet but I was still surprised how much over 2.5 inches it was.. drives and rides great. My wife's short and she wasn't real happy the first time she tried to get in 😬.... pics to follow

20210403_091041.jpg

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Wow, where did you find it?(part) and how much?
There was a thread on here where a member wanted to trade his SOT for a hardtop that I replied to and that deal didn’t work out. A week later, another member messaged me and wanted to trade tops and we got it done, my hardtop for his SOT, all brackets and hardware included. I had to drive 1,700 miles to do it but it was worth it! Took about two hours to swap tops everything was plug and play.

After the first deal fell through, I ordered one from LKQ, talked to the salesman asked him if it included everything, explained what I needed and was assured it was in “A” condition. Paid $2100 including shipping. Two weeks later what arrived was not in “A” condition and all of the brackets and bolts had been thrown out, to make matters worse LKQ in Michigan doesn’t know how or doesn’t care to make a suitable crate for shipping and the top was damaged. To make matters even worse I was told it was red, the top that arrived was punkin’!

I refused to take it and they did not want to return my money, I stood my ground and finally got a refund.

After a couple days I cooled off and did some digging on what it would take to make it usable, I went back and made an offer and we agreed to a price. I have ordered the missing pieces and will repair the damage and have it painted GCM and then swap the tops, the GCM on my wife’s white Jeep and the red on to mine.

LKQ is an option to buy one, but I would only do it if I could go and remove it from the wreck so you get everything needed.
Gregj

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)
Are you using that for lockers or airing up?
Airing up. But not just for recreation.
We have a fleet of 12 vehicles for our contracts that regularly get punctures - we drive through a lot of new home construction areas and are constantly picking up nails/screws. This makes it much easier for me to run out, plug the hole and air them back up. We have two small portables, but it's musical chairs as to which vehicle has them at any given time (and they take forever to fill up anyway).
I get to write the whole setup off as a 'business expense" 😉

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
There was a thread on here where a member wanted to trade his SOT for a hardtop that I replied to and that deal didn’t work out. A week later, another member messaged me and wanted to trade tops and we got it done, my hardtop for his SOT, all brackets and hardware included. I had to drive 1,700 miles to do it but it was worth it! Took about two hours to swap tops everything was plug and play.

After the first deal fell through, I ordered one from LKQ, talked to the salesman asked him if it included everything, explained what I needed and was assured it was in “A” condition. Paid $2100 including shipping. Two weeks later what arrived was not in “A” condition and all of the brackets and bolts had been thrown out, to make matters worse LKQ in Michigan doesn’t know how or doesn’t care to make a suitable crate for shipping and the top was damaged. To make matters even worse I was told it was red, the top that arrived was punkin’!

I refused to take it and they did not want to return my money, I stood my ground and finally got a refund.

After a couple days I cooled off and did some digging on what it would take to make it usable, I went back and made an offer and we agreed to a price. I have ordered the missing pieces and will repair the damage and have it painted GCM and then swap the tops, the GCM on my wife’s white Jeep and the red on to mine.

LKQ is an option to buy one, but I would only do it if I could go and remove it from the wreck so you get everything needed.
Gregj
So let me get this straight. You will have an SOT on both JLs soon :like:

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So let me get this straight. You will have an SOT on both JLs soon :like:
Yes Sir! Have to wait on the missing parts from Jeep and getting the paint done.
Gregj

Edit to add hope to have a Triple Top Jeep soon!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes Sir! Have to wait on the missing parts from Jeep and getting the paint done.
Gregj

Edit to add hope to have a Triple Top Jeep soon!
How many tops in the house now with the JT also in the driveway:)

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One hardtop, one softtop, two SOT’s, a Sunrider for hardtop and of course one JT hardtop. Looking for a softtop for the JT but there are fewer of those around.
Gregj

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Azwanderer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th anniversary edition
Found a set of front and rear grab handles in soft top box and installed them. Makes it easier for vertically challenged wife to climb in lol