Teamjlred

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lifted 2.0LTurbo Sahara JL Wrangler Unlimited
Any drone with this setup?
Not really on my Jeep or at least none that bothers me but of course back in the day we all loved our muscle cars and aftermarket exhaust systems which Drone was not a thing but I'm sure it was present. So I like the smooth tone of the Injen at high cruising speed and even more so at powering into the Turbo.

JustCougIt

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
I was a little bored last Friday and wanted to do something for my Jeep. I ended up taking my old Alien Sunshade and used it as a template for my school flag. I traced out the template and used some no sew hem tape for the edges (then I decided to sew the edges in addition because of overkill). I inserted grommets where they were on my old sunshade and finally put it in/on my Jeep. It definitely looks good from far, but far from good (I am definitely not a seamstress and was having some serious bobbin issues as my mom told me). It is definitely different and I cannot wait for it to start becoming warmer up here in Washington state so I can remove the freedom panels.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3734
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3735
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3737
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_3738

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I was a little bored last Friday and wanted to do something for my Jeep. I ended up taking my old Alien Sunshade and used it as a template for my school flag. I traced out the template and used some no sew hem tape for the edges (then I decided to sew the edges in addition because of overkill). I inserted grommets where they were on my old sunshade and finally put it in/on my Jeep. It definitely looks good from far, but far from good (I am definitely not a seamstress and was having some serious bobbin issues as my mom told me). It is definitely different and I cannot wait for it to start becoming warmer up here in Washington state so I can remove the freedom panels.

Go Cougs! Actually, I’m a Vandal living in Texas, but most of my family went to WSU. My mom was the second female editor of the student paper there, although it was WSC then.

Scott

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Finally ditched the rear track bar extension bracket and added an adjustable bar.

6D431D62-EA86-4055-8C59-9AAA122E6E26.jpeg
Do you like it better with just the track bar? I already have the bracket and my adjustable track bar can’t go short enough to center the rear axle. My axle is still about 1/2” off. I was thinking about removing it and just going with only the adjustable track bar.

P.S. What exhaust are you running? How do you like it?

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM

well done

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
Recently got my K5s in from Stealth Customs so set up a pre install photo op since I am awaiting my lift still. These things are NOICE!

Going to look great with your paint color. Nice choice.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5FF759BB-4720-49A2-8B0C-ED66688E21E6

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5FF759BB-4720-49A2-8B0C-ED66688E21E6

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
New tires came in today. Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 in 315/70/17, have to run my Milestars another 5k miles before I can mount these up though :( :( But the wait will be well worth it!
Much better tires for a great price :)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0554.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0556.JPG

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
How does it do with pushing 37s? Are you running the 4.10s still?
I’d like to know this too. I didn’t realize you could do 37s on stock rims.

Also, which lift you running?