What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
Well I installed them yesterday after the Bestop Sunrider. The American Trail Products JL Rock Rail Side Steps. They took forever to come in. First they shipped the wrong rails, they where for the Gladiator. This has been going on from early January. All is good now and installed. I really like them. They mount in the same location as the Rubicon Rock Rails. The fit was pretty good, I had to mess with the drivers side a bit but it all went together.

On a side note Amy and I used the Sunrider for most of the day today, just awesome. We both feel the noise is better than the freedom panels.

The before

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1281

The after

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1283

Approved by the supervisor :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1284

Full view with the Sunrider too.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1286

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
Installed a Tazer JL mini today, and finally let the top down all the way for the first time. I'm in Georgia so there's pollen everywhere now, but I enjoyed riding around.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210327_165113

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the "Seat Jackers" from Desert DoesIt this morning. Easy install, definitely raises the front of the seat. I will have to put some seat time in to determine if they help with comfort.
I'd like to have a followup on this.. comfy? Not comfy? what's the verdict?
and... how tall are you...?
I purchased the fixed set and am wondering...

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I'd like to have a followup on this.. comfy? Not comfy? what's the verdict?
and... how tall are you...?
I purchased the fixed set and am wondering...
Nothing to report at this time. I haven't had the JL out on a long trip yet.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Catiajockey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited
Put some Rubicon take-off wheels on my 2021 Sport. I know..... I'm an engineer, I dig the OEM look but the steel wheels weren't doing it for me. Rubicon wheels, way better looking on the Sarge Green than the Sport or Sport S wheels.

Thanks to @FLjeeper for first dibs on Rubicon wheels with only 35 miles on them before they hit the marketplace. Shout out to @Discount Tire for hassle free tire mounting, balance and install. My OEM AT tires fit on them perfect.

Before and After:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 04572CB0-23AE-429E-8CF7-8C49EB176C9D
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 04572CB0-23AE-429E-8CF7-8C49EB176C9D
Looks better, I thought that Discount tire looked familiar and noticed we are local to each other.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn’t look fun but definitely was needed. Curious how many miles? Got to love that Florida dirt/sand
Yeah, they had 12k on them, probably 9k wheelin, and I don’t take it easy, lol. But you’re correct, in Florida , it’s like driving in a sand blaster, lol.

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Looks better, I thought that Discount tire looked familiar and noticed we are local to each other.

Yeah the team at @Discount Tire in West Melbourne are great. We are new(er) here. I called tire shops around the Suntree/Viera area and everyone acted like I was from Mars to mount almost new OEM tires on almost new wheels. "You want to what?", "We can't do that, liability and all", "you need to find a 'mom and pop shop' that doesn't care", blah blah blah.

Back home in St. Pete, I had an awesome tire shop that would do anything within reason. No magic tire shoulder that goes almost center tread which makes it impossible to patch.

Any advice on getting into the Jeeping scene here in Brevard? We are looking to get into some easier trail rides and such.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, they had 12k on them, probably 9k wheelin, and I don’t take it easy, lol. But you’re correct, in Florida , it’s like driving in a sand blaster, lol.
We know you use it to its fullest :)

Sandblaster is a good term LOL

Catiajockey

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited
Yeah the team at @Discount Tire in West Melbourne are great. We are new(er) here. I called tire shops around the Suntree/Viera area and everyone acted like I was from Mars to mount almost new OEM tires on almost new wheels. "You want to what?", "We can't do that, liability and all", "you need to find a 'mom and pop shop' that doesn't care", blah blah blah.

Back home in St. Pete, I had an awesome tire shop that would do anything within reason. No magic tire shoulder that goes almost center tread which makes it impossible to patch.

Any advice on getting into the Jeeping scene here in Brevard? We are looking to get into some easier trail rides and such.
I sent you a direct message.