Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking about moving up to 39’s after my 37’s wear out. Although with the AAL Highline Fender bracket the 37’s look small! What lift height and gearing are you running?
I have the Sahara AAL fender bracket so it sits Lower than the rubicon’s. I’m running the Metalcloak 3.5” lift with Rubicon axles. 4:10s for now. Tbh it doesn’t feel much different than when I was running 35s.

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

OCD level 10...its the small stuff that bother me... Finally covered the lower pinch seem with a Powercoat Metal trim piece. Eliminates the unfinished look at the bottom and hides all those small holes that were driving me crazy 🤪 also compliments the fender black trim 💯
before & after pics...

IMG_20210322_154245.jpg

IMG_20210322_153245.jpg
Hello OCD brother. I would totally understand this beautiful addition. The lack of such bothered me for a while now.

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
Yesterday.....but I gave my girl a new set of eyes. Went from Stock LED to Oracle Oculus.

73F5C05D-09B6-4FE3-8F2E-973460668BBD.jpeg

2F59752E-C5E9-46F8-902C-E81137664ED1.jpeg

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
I picked up the Bestop Sunrider today from Just For Jeeps and installed it, I absolutely love it. I have not tested for leaking but we are getting a lot of rain Sunday so we shall see. The wind noise is not issue at all over the freedom panels. Easy install. I put the unit together first then installed in on the Jeep by myself. I am going to take off the little Bestop stickers but I did not yet.

This fits in the back of the JLUR in case you need to pick one up.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1273

Freedom panel removal

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1274

The top installed and closed

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1276

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1277

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1279

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I'm still a bit surprised that this de facto sunroof accessory isn't a factory option. That Bestop also manufactures the OEM soft tops just adds to the mystery.

D90John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon diesel
Vehicle Showcase
How long did it take to receive your bumper? I ordered the same one six weeks ago and am still waiting (impatiently)
Hi- mine was on order for 5 weeks. I told them I’m leaving for Death Valley the end of this week and they helped me out a bit with quicker shipping. I bugged them every week. Good guys and a great bumper, although expensive. But not as expensive as the AEV bumpers!! Love it.

Covered in Dust

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
What I didn't do is install my Mopar lift. After a month of being on order and assurance from Jeg's that the order would get the latest version of the lift and despite the lift still being on their website I received this email from them. Last time I order anything from them.

Thank you for your order. Part ~ 293 77072395AB lift is discontinued. Mopar has not offered any replacement item. Your backorder for this item has been canceled, your card has not been charged. If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-345-4545 and speak with a tech sales representative. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jeg's Customer Care

Placed the same order from JustForJeeps and item has already shipped to me.

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Desert Does It seat jackers on my JLUR. I purchased the fixed model, which raised the front seat by 1-1/4 inch. I'm 5'6" and feel like that height was a bit much for comfort. I didn't want to buy the adjustable ones for two reasons, cost and aesthetics. To make the seat angle perfect for me, I added a 1/4 thick flat washer under the rear seat anchors. It's perfect now. In hindsight, it would be Nice if Desert Does It offered a 3/4 inch high seat jacker model. That would have been awesome sauce for my needs. Overall, a nice product and I recommend it.
Hey--I got the same. I am wondering if I should also add a washer to the rear. Doy you have a picture of what you did? TIA.

Kripas

First Name
Kripas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
I saw your post on the other thread as well. LKQ has about a dozen or so of them. I don’t remember what part number I ordered, but I just bought it from a Rubicon with a V6 and it didn’t make a difference. Cost about $200. You have to make sure it’s the right engine and whether it’s a MPH or KPH cluster or everything is gonna be wrong. If you have a Sport with the 3.5 inch screen, you may also not have certain functions if you upgrade to the 7.0 inch.

As for mileage correction, I know of several services online that can do the correction. As you probably know, mileage correction isn’t illegal unless the mileage is altered with intent to rollback or change it to a different number and that change isn’t disclosed during a sale. Otherwise, it’s legal to match the number, at least in Florida. I would just check out your local laws to make sure.
So I have a Turbo 2.0 Engine . You saying a 3.6 Engine Cluster will not work on Turbo 2.0 ?