What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Did u have trouble with the body mount bolts? I have a set of these coming on monday. I like the red and black.
the LOD ones you dont have to mess with the body bolts. I have them on mine,. i like them pretty easy to install. I do recommend having a jack or a 2nd set of hands until you get all the bolts started. OH and definitely get them all started before completely tightening.

Jersimon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Did u have trouble with the body mount bolts? I have a set of these coming on monday. I like the red and black.
I had to loosen the center passenger side body bolt to move the washer, but I went slow with back and forth motion. As mentioned, and the reason I went with LOD instead of the Ace sliders I had on my JKUR, you theoretically don’t have to mess with the body bolts. The LOD mount to the smaller bolts on either side of the body bolts.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I installed grab handles on my 2 door Hardtop, a new product from TeraFlex. This gives a good balance and lift point for two people to pick up the top ; my overhead hoist has limited height, so I'll gain the several inches of height to lift it clear now. Templates are included for the necessary drilling, hardware and handles are excellent quality. I ordered these from Quadratec.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C06775CE-4675-47E6-99C8-19895147F644
Holes drilled?

JohnT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
4-minutemiles.weebly.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
mounted and wired the Hellas to the Aux switches. I WAS intending on putting in a relay to drive them off the hi-beams, but damn, I can't find any place to easily mount that lil relay! Any ideas?

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S

timize

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
That's a badass rig dude. Are those 37's? If so, how have the stock axles held up?
Yup! 37” Mickey Thompson Baja Boss. Surprisingly, no warping on the stock axles. Keeping them just in case something happens.

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
Ruby got new shoes and rims. Cooper STT pro, 315x12.5x17. Fuel Ammo bronze 17 x 9 4.5 with 0 offset. No lift and 3.73 gears. Diesel engine. The diesel hardly even noticed the bigger tires and I lost about a mile a gallon. I drive up interstate 8 that has a significant up grade. The jeep only goes into 7th gear on the steepest part of the hill, otherwise it's 8th gear all the way.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210320_135407
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210320_135355
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210320_135346

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
got the fridge set
T4g4Ev9.jpg

... and finished with the electrical work to the voltage booster, power gate and house battery box
NZjDaHE.jpg

at some point i'll clean up and loom the wires. i wanted to test it out for a week before heading down to GW National Forest over Easter week.

TechSlinger

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Rubicon Unlimited
How many cans did it take and did you remove the wheels?
Thanks
I used 4 cans total. Only wheel that I removed was the 5th. That said, I used trash bags to cover up the brakes/rotors. Was lazy and didn't even tape off the tire, let it cure and peeled the overspray off.