First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
I tried to get out the front seat rail bolt to install some seat jackers but it was a No Go.

I even used a drill driver in reverse and that Torx headed bolt WOULD NOT BUDGE!!!!

Unfreakin'believable.... 🤬

Now I have to find an alternative to pure mechanical force. Heat might work but I have to make sure I don't burn up the carpet. I could drill it out but if if the hole is too small the outside, threaded skin of the bolt will still be in there.

I'm at a bit of a loss here.... 😦

Thx1158

First Name
RWW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 2020 Land Rover Discovery
Occupation
Retired USMC
Curious when you ordered yours (exhaust)? I ordered mine last week and got an email stating 30-35 days until shipment.
I ordered it Feb 25th...Sent them email yesterday and have not heard back yet. I wanted it here before my Jeep gets delivered. I was planning on that being my first mod.

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
I tried to get out the front seat rail bolt to install some seat jackers but it was a No Go.

I even used a drill driver in reverse and that Torx headed bolt WOULD NOT BUDGE!!!!

Unfreakin'believable.... 🤬

Now I have to find an alternative to pure mechanical force. Heat might work but I have to make sure I don't burn up the carpet. I could drill it out but if if the hole is too small the outside, threaded skin of the bolt will still be in there.

I'm at a bit of a loss here.... 😦
Strange, I just used a 3/8 drive with the Torx bit. Came right out. The rear loosened up also. I still have to do the passenger side so hope they come out also. Maybe contact Desertdoesit, they may have run into also.

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Curious when you ordered yours (exhaust)? I ordered mine last week and got an email stating 30-35 days until shipment.
I ordered my Trail Edition over the phone and was told same 30-35 day wait. I got the impression that the exhausts are made to order, at least at this time. I'm hoping to pick up around 4/10

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I ordered it Feb 25th...Sent them email yesterday and have not heard back yet. I wanted it here before my Jeep gets delivered. I was planning on that being my first mod.

I ordered my Trail Edition over the phone and was told same 30-35 day wait. I got the impression that the exhausts are made to order, at least at this time. I'm hoping to pick up around 4/10
Thanks dudes! I ordered the trail edition and am pretty excited to get it installed.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered some new krawler joints and some bushings for my control arms . It’s been almost two years and as much as we wheel it, it’s time. I have the old version of control arms so I’m not only rebuilding but also upgrading. No more special grease...:clap:

I know some of you know, but for others that don’t, check with @River City Offroad on here when you’re shopping parts. Marcus is great, he really goes the extra mile to help you out. I’m old school, so when I see customer service the way it used to be, that goes a long way with me, and I wanted to share it here, because there’s not enough of it these days.......✌
I enjoy being old school. I will still ask few things Mr. Roky Trying to sell my Stock Rubicon Wheels and tires and give away the Stock Springs and Shocks they removed for my install of Lift and wheels and tires. They want resale them so I took them since they are mine from the sale of Jeep
I put the sale on the Jeep Market place. Not robbing any fellow Jeeper. Will sell all 5 plus give the Springs and Shocks. $1,000 The tires have 28 miles driven is all. To me, that's a deal. Tires alone are $250 each at Discount Tire here.

20210226_223531.jpg

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I enjoy being old school. I will still ask few things Mr. Roky Trying to sell my Stock Rubicon Wheels and tires and give away the Stock Springs and Shocks they removed for my install of Lift and wheels and tires. They want resale them so I took them since they are mine from the sale of Jeep
I put the sale on the Jeep Market place. Not robbing any fellow Jeeper. Will sell all 5 plus give the Springs and Shocks. $1,000 The tires have 28 miles driven is all. To me, that's a deal. Tires alone are $250 each at Discount Tire here.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210226_223531
That seems like a good deal, they’ll probably sell pretty quick.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Strange, I just used a 3/8 drive with the Torx bit. Came right out. The rear loosened up also. I still have to do the passenger side so hope they come out also. Maybe contact Desertdoesit, they may have run into also.
I think what I am dealing with here is a liberal amount of red thread locker applied to that bolt. The other side came out easy peasy.,

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
What is this?
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1616023500372
It's the SwitchPros SP9100 switch panel. It's connected, via a communications harness, to a control box under the hood next to the battery. I also have the factory aux switches, but I wanted to add more and for them to be easier to control on the fly.

It's a pretty cool system, which allows for all sorts of programmable features. I can set any or all lights to strobe or flash at any speed or pattern, or even dim them to a lower output. I can set any button as a master switch, that allows 1 button to be latched to 3 others.

Also, the control panel has 2 trigger wires. One of them is hooked up to battery power. The system is normally only powered on ignition, but since it is Bluetooth ready, I can activate the system remotely with my phone. Only then, will it power up directly from the battery. As soon as the app is closed, the system goes back to its default sleep mode. So, for example, if I'm in a dark parking lot and want to change that I can turn on rock lights, etc. The second trigger can be hooked to any power or ground circuit, and control up to 4 switches. I hooked mine into the highbeams, and have it programmed to run all of my forward lighting. Woes be the kind of nitwit that cuts people off and brake checks them. If they happen to choose me, I can now cook the hair off the back of their head at 100 yards. Muahaha!