First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
That looks like the same dead pedal I put in last night, but yours looks further back than what I could get mine. What brand is that? Did you modify it or do I just have something different (I've seen several different "brands" that look the same or very similar). It's fine so far where it's at but I have a feeling I'll want to stretch my leg out further on longer trips.
Found it! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PS8YB6...abc_HDF7THFG8ZWHXZEDK6ZV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Started on my sleeping platform. Have to install the hatch still and do finish work to include painting. Shout out to @LawrenceL for sharing his measurements for this build HERE.

20210307_123443_resized_1.jpg

20210307_122815_resized_2.jpg
Love this setup! how do you like the Iceco fridge? is that the 53qt? been trying to find one better priced then ARB and Dometic. any issues with it? and hows the noise level when running.

Marman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Love this setup! how do you like the Iceco fridge? is that the 53qt? been trying to find one better priced then ARB and Dometic. any issues with it? and hows the noise level when running.
It is the 43qt, haven't got to use yet, just purchased based on reviews I found on here. Tested it out on 120V and worked great and was quiet, though I don't have anything to compare too. Sorry

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Just added the pedal covers. I was back and forth so I thought I would try them. So far, ok.

IMG_20210310_123422745.jpg
@MikeJLURubi

About 7 months ago, I posted a comment on JL Wrangler forum....saying "Chinese crapola" when I first saw these.... A forum member, politely got on my case so to speak, and said just because they are made in China..... and.... yada yada....

Well, the forum member immediately, GIFTED me a set of similar pedal covers..... Yup, he paid for them and shipped them to me... Remember, I did not know the forum member. Even now, don't remember his User ID....

Anyway, I received the pedal covers and was quite sure I would not like the look and that they would not hold up.... they would be worn and looking even worse after a month.. BUT, I did the easy install of them.

Well, 7 months later and geeeeez, I really like the pedals... Feel is great... Easy to keep clean and about 6,000 mi. of using them and no sign of wear..

You are going to like them... I'm pretty confident you will....

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? pedalcovers

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
@MikeJLURubi

About 7 months ago, I posted a comment on JL Wrangler forum....saying "Chinese crapola" when I first saw these.... A forum member, politely got on my case so to speak, and said just because they are made in China..... and.... yada yada....

Well, the forum member immediately, GIFTED me a set of the pedal covers..... Yup, he paid for them and shipped them to me... Remember, I did not know the forum member. Even now, don't remember his User ID....

Anyway, I received the pedal covers and was quite sure I would not like the look and that they would not hold up.... they would be worn and looking even worse after a month.. BUT, I did the easy install of them.

Well, 7 months later and geeeeez, I really like the pedals... Feel is great... Easy to keep clean and about 6,000 mi. of using them and no sign of wear..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? pedalcovers
Thanks for sharing that. I have my doubts as well but this helps. I like the looks and I hope I have the same outcome as you.
Thanks again!

Hans

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys 2.0 4D
It is not 'what did you do TO your Jeep' , but more 'what am I interested in doing TO my Jeep'.
But I wanted to ask all the experts out here , if that is possible to do.
So , I found this kit on Amazon. As you can see it's a pod for three gauges which are made for a Jeep apparently. I like that old school look for gauges , like you see in old school sportscars , muscle cars,....
My questions is , is it technically possible to install this, when you already have gauges in your car menu (the number 2 part in my Jeep JL 2020 4D Willys 2 Ltr) which you can see in your dashboard ? I'm seeing these in my dashboard not on my touchscreen. I believe some models see them on the touchscreen.
The information coming from the 'engine' or other sensors to the dashboard, can be seen in the gauge in your dashboard,
but can you connect it to the 'old school' gauges as well ? So that in the end product you see three old school gauges and have the ones in your dashboard working.
My simple logical thinking says that if you find the wire from the sensor to the dasboard and you connect another wire to it , leading to the old school gauges, it should work . The info goes from the sensor to the dashboard and to the gauges then....... but is my 'thinking' correct or I'm I cutting corners here ? I think there is more electronic stuff involved and it will not be so 'easy' .

Could the experts among you , clear this out for me ?
Thx in advance for everyone of you giving your sight on this .
Hans

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Gauges kit Jee

Espinosa21

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
@MikeJLURubi

Well, the forum member immediately, GIFTED me a set of similar pedal covers..... Yup, he paid for them and shipped them to me... Remember, I did not know the forum member. Even now, don't remember his User ID....

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210310_144142
That’s a good story.. They look good. I might try to get those.

I like that rubicon sticker on your floor mats. Where did you get those?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
That’s a good story.. They look good. I might try to get those.

I like that rubicon sticker on your floor mats. Where did you get those?
@Espinosa21
Regarding the decals for the floor liners....A forum member named Wes made them up for me. (Thanks again, Wes)

Read through this thread and you will see a post where I mention him/how to reach out to him via forum messaging. I'm not sure if he still up to making the stickers but you could ask him. He will undoubtedly do....

Nice stickers, they hold up well and the price for them was very reasonable.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/bestop-floor-liner-for-jl-terrific-offering.25947/

5foot19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Took advantage of the warm weather to put the spiderwebshade that got delivered a month ago on under the hardtop. Was a little tricky to mount it with the hardtop on, but not too bad.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20210310_200522945