What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
3CE9FD72-27A1-4469-A883-A2CFD400AF7C.jpeg

Added a RC 3.5 inch lift kit and 35 inch Patagonias. No rubbing but will need spacers.
When you say no rubbing, do you mean no rubbing on the front tires when wheels are at full lock? If there is no rubbing, why do you need spacers?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Inaugural oil change this morning. I collected a sample, mid-drain, to send off to Blackstone for analysis.

More to the point, there are too many "They put in six quarts instead of five!" posts on this forum for me to consider submitting my vehicle to the tender mercies of the Jeep Wave free oil change benefit.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210304_124938

gweber

First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport
What speakers did you use?
Really nice! Details?
I ordered the gear from Crutchfield. The speakers in the sound bar are JBL club 602c and in the dash are JBL club 322F. The dash speakers fit without any mods but it was a very snug fit. The sound bar speakers used the svv works adapters. I removed the sound bar and used an oscillating saw for the woofer cut and hole saws for the tweeters. for me the wiring on the adapters supplied from Crutchfield were are backwards so I had to take everything apart and switch those around. I got hung up on the sound bar trying to figure out how to remove the trim on the sound bar itself. FWIW the dome light snaps in with clips and sandwiches the trim to the frame of the roll bar. I got a little frustrated a couple of times but all and all it wasn't difficult.

lclaborn

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
Put in the Overtread Skyline LED headlights, ordered from Quadratec. Halo’s hooked up with micro fuse to fuse box, fuse 52. Really easy install. Upgrade from halogens and I’m still amazed about the difference in light output. Low beam and hi-beam comparison below.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? CD91C4D1-D9BB-480D-9A11-239D41657307
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 894365DD-E3BE-4FD0-866F-25A1ABCF700E
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? DB3DF584-86B4-4D21-A9D9-8481F193EC3B

Morbo101

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler sport s
When you say no rubbing, do you mean no rubbing on the front tires when wheels are at full lock? If there is no rubbing, why do you need spacers?
No rubbing at full turn while stopped. My concern is rubbing while full turn in movement or while running a trail

Morbo101

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler sport s
Forgot to add, it’s less than an inch of no rubbing at full lock but don’t wanna take a chance on a bump or hill. Ordered 2 inch wheel spacers to fix that.

lclaborn

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
Installed my Midland GMRS on an MPS Holster mount and my VoSwitch JL300.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210223_154936
I would like to do the VoSwitch JL 300 sometime down the road. I've seen a couple different ways people have ran the wiring into the cab. Curious what route you went and how the install was?

Marman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I would like to do the VoSwitch JL 300 sometime down the road. I've seen a couple different ways people have ran the wiring into the cab. Curious what route you went and how the install was?
I have an automatic and I was wiring in the GMRS antenna as well, (it is mounted just in front of the drivers door) so I took both wires through the grommet used for clutch systems. I just popped it out and drilled a hole in it to fit both the VoSwitch control wire and the antenna wire.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
this morning I missed a gear and pressed the gas and the needle went up quick ... I felt the rush of adrenaline hit me , the motor was still cold as block of ice after very cold night .. but than I think these new synthetic oils are supposedly to be exceptionally great during low temp lubrication .. anyways I think I'll sleep well tonight