What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
did you have to do any changes to your spare carrier? im thinking about getting the same wheels on 35's and wondering if any changes there are needed.
Wanted to give you a heads up if you were thinking about ordering the wheels from them if you’re in a hurry.

I placed my order last Tuesday on their website and they showed the wheels in stock and I was told they’d ship that day or the next. Still hadn’t received a shipping notification or heard anything back, so I gave them a call today and was informed that they didn’t actually have them in stock and were on backorder and they would probably fulfill my order and ship some time next week.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
One of my rears was leaking at 2K, now at 4K. Replaced w a package from accutune. Still waiting on the fronts from fox. I don't have a lift, and these raised my rear at license plate about 2cm, in rear wheelwell about 3cm.

Quick drive around the hood, quite a difference than the soft shock that was leaking for sure.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0133
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0135
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0136

Tsalvador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2021
Wanted to give you a heads up if you were thinking about ordering the wheels from them if you’re in a hurry.

I placed my order last Tuesday on their website and they showed the wheels in stock and I was told they’d ship that day or the next. Still hadn’t received a shipping notification or heard anything back, so I gave them a call today and was informed that they didn’t actually have them in stock and were on backorder and they would probably fulfill my order and ship some time next week.
I ordered mine today from their eBay store(black color) they had black and graphite in stock. 5 wheels for 950. Shipped today as well! Maybe it was the color you ordered?

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
How do you like those?
They feel like kinda what I expected-lot less roll and feels the rear tires have more grab...., need to get the fronts and take them somewhere and put a few K on them, still waiting on spring keepers for the rear.

PM me in a month or two for a real review....

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
They feel like kinda what I expected-lot less roll and feels the rear tires have more grab...., need to get the fronts and take them somewhere and put a few K on them, still waiting on spring keepers for the rear.

PM me in a month or two for a real review....
ill keep an eye out. I like shocks that have h/l speed compression adjust

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
One of my rears was leaking at 2K, now at 4K. Replaced w a package from accutune. Still waiting on the fronts from fox. I don't have a lift, and these raised my rear at license plate about 2cm, in rear wheelwell about 3cm.

Quick drive around the hood, quite a difference than the soft shock that was leaking for sure.

Replaced is a little bit of an understatement... hella upgrade!

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Oh, set both at 2 clicks in from softest setting, clicks are easily noticed.

I like shocks that don't blowout in 2k....lol.
yeah for real. Cool that the dsc’s work well. Enjoy!

fresh air 1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just received in my Desert Does It seat jackers looking forward to getting them installed. Hopefully get a little more comfort out of the front seats.
Will post after install.

IMG_20210301_201535.jpg
Got the seat jackers installed in about an HR was in no rush.deffi early noticable just sitting the seats. Knees are bent and not stretched out with less stress on back of legs. Will drive tomorrow for the real test. Des
It is made to lift the front of your seat up. Hopefully give me more support under my legs. Right now I feel like I am sitting flat on the floor and my left leg goes numb. I am always bringing my left foot right up to my seat for comfort. I also bought a dead pedal which made a big difference for comfort..
I plan on installing my seat jackers tonight. I'll post later.
Just got done installing the Desert Does It front seat jackers and must say these are high quality products. Took about an hour to install and I was in no rush. Everything went smooth.
Deffinetly notice a big difference just sitting in the seat after install. Creates a lot more bend in my knees and less stress on the back of my legs. Will see tomorrow when I get to drive it!!

IMG_20210302_210837.jpg

IMG_20210302_192653.jpg

IMG_20210302_192711.jpg

IMG_20210302_192701.jpg

IMG_20210302_200241.jpg

IMG_20210302_200234.jpg