First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Stingray
Occupation
Retired
Just received in my Desert Does It seat jackers looking forward to getting them installed. Hopefully get a little more comfort out of the front seats.
Will post after install.

IMG_20210301_201535.jpg
I ordered mine over the weekend. Let us know how they work.

HappyJeeper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '09 Tundra 5.7 4x4, '21 Prius
Occupation
Soils engineering/geology
Just received in my Desert Does It seat jackers looking forward to getting them installed. Hopefully get a little more comfort out of the front seats.
Will post after install.

IMG_20210301_201535.jpg
What does this do? Is this help for taller drivers? Does it push seat back?

Alleycat14

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy’s
This is my "what I was gonna do" post. I was GONNA put on some outstanding vinyl by @pixeldecals

Why didn't I? Well, let's talk about UPS.

The shipment was sent on Feb 22 (a week AFTER the big ol' snow fiasco here in Texas).

Saturday it was out for delivery by 8am. The live tracker moved it from "on the road" to "in my area," and at 9pm I got an email it was delayed due to severe weather.

Today it was out for delivery again. But dang it, the severe weather struck again - according to UPS.

I would be ok with a status of "we goofed up, and we'll try again tomorrow" or maybe "we think our driver is a meth addict and we're looking into it" or something. But it was in the 50s with no precipitation today - even warmer and sunny on Saturday.

Ok, I'm done. Until tomorrow. 🤨
I work for UPS in Arkansas and they have put a 9:30pm curfew on us and we can only do what we can do. We’ve been behind because of the no movement of freight. I’ve had a guy waiting on his chemo pills that he’s been out of for 4 days and you wanna gripe about a decal. We don’t hold your item because we can, that’s not how UPS works.

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 1989 YJ

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
I work for UPS in Arkansas and they have put a 9:30pm curfew on us and we can only do what we can do. We’ve been behind because of the no movement of freight. I’ve had a guy waiting on his chemo pills that he’s been out of for 4 days and you wanna gripe about a decal. We don’t hold your item because we can, that’s not how UPS works.
Well now I want to gripe about a decal AND some chemo pills.

Nah, I get the curfew. I don't want anyone out endangering themselves and others by running 12+ hr shifts. I just don't need to see that the driver drove past my house twice during the day and then get told there's a severe weather delay.

My package is once again out for delivery, and the sun is shining...fingers crossed.

Hogzilla

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 turbo
Put the Borla Touring Climber cat-back exhaust on. Sounds perfect on the 2.0T. Doesn't sound like a fart can and is only slightly louder when the jeep first warms up. Other than that there is no drone and is fairly quiet at idle.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210302_083917

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210302_083936

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Put the Borla Touring Climber cat-back exhaust on. Sounds perfect on the 2.0T. Doesn't sound like a fart can and is only slightly louder when the jeep first warms up. Other than that there is no drone and is fairly quiet at idle.

You might want to place some heat shielding on below the storage compartment. My Borla on my 3.6 melted it a little (See Pic). Borla said that they were going to send me some shielding material back in August. Nothing from them yet, and I assume I won't hear from them again since I have reached out twice and they keep stringing me along. Other than that, no issues.

IMG_20200809_144218.jpg

fresh air 1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
What does this do? Is this help for taller drivers? Does it push seat back?
It is made to lift the front of your seat up. Hopefully give me more support under my legs. Right now I feel like I am sitting flat on the floor and my left leg goes numb. I am always bringing my left foot right up to my seat for comfort. I also bought a dead pedal which made a big difference for comfort..
I plan on installing my seat jackers tonight. I'll post later.

Hogzilla

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 turbo
You might want to place some heat shielding on below the storage compartment. My Borla on my 3.6 melted it a little (See Pic). Borla said that they were going to send me some shielding material back in August. Nothing from them yet, and I assume I won't hear from them again since I have reached out twice and they keep stringing me along. Other than that, no issues.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? E87A16DE-753A-4D45-A501-C47192D8A794
Ok thank you, good to know. I'll have to order some.