First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Stingray
Occupation
Retired
I believe that is a fine idea, but if I'm taking off the bolts to cut them (I don't trust myself to cut them while installed), I can replace them with $2 worth of new hardware.
I would not cut them installed either.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks @Clayton Off Road
One of the lifts I'm looking at is this one:
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-overland-lift-kit-2018-jl

What is the turn around time on that after ordering? Also, what shocks do you recommend for someone that's basically a weekend warrior. I'm looking to maintain a good on road ride as well as crawling in the mountains. Also, do you guys have any recommended installers in the Denver area?
Thanks Again..
Right now we are about 2 to 3 weeks out for complete kits, possibly even less. For shocks for a daily driver/weekend warrior, you can't go wrong with the Fox 2.0's! Those are actually what we used when designing and testing our systems so they pair extremely well with our coils, and we always receive great feedback on the pairing, a lot of our customers even say it rides better than stock afterward. As for installers, shoot me a DM or give us a call and we can try to look up the closest dealer to your exact location. Thanks!

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I have the Ridge grapplers and they are fairly quiet. I really wanted the At3’s but we can’t get them in Canada yet. Not too bad on snow but not great on ice although you shouldn’t need to worry about that part too much!
Right on, thanks. You're right on the latter part, had some crazy weather down here last week, but we don't see it too often at all.

Quasimodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2016 Jeep Cherokee

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Dynatrac ball joints cause I needed them, Reid Racing knuckles cause they’re sexy.... 😁 ... and Rock Jock upper control arm axle bushings for my ongoing quest for flex.....🤣..
And for you that are wondering, Colby is running the camera.......😎
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A540AE31-54FF-48E0-88E0-FA707CF258E0

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Dynatrac ball joints cause I needed them, Reid Racing knuckles cause they’re sexy.... 😁 ... and Rock Jock upper control arm axle bushings for my ongoing quest for flex.....🤣..
And for you that are wondering, Colby is running the camera.......😎
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20210205_014854545
Well, there goes another pair of pants! The axle boots and knuckles are a pretty good match. Looks awesome!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tenor (23)

footose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Nice job! Are you going to trim those filler panels?
ooo I've been thinking about it hard, but I think a different bumper is a better idea. I usually put my vehicles back to stock when I sell them, so I'd want to keep the original parts.

I'm also waiting for Rubi fender liners. Didn't realize the sports wouldn't fit.

Bombout800

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, g35
Deadened the area behind the sub to eliminate some rattles. It's a pain to remove if you've never done it. Easy if you know how. I think the deadener I used was 60 or 80mil. I wouldn't go any thicker than that. The panel that the sub is in was also rattling at the top. Right under where the hard top sits. I haven't experienced any rattling issues from the sound bar yet, but I'm sure they are coming.

14D9BAAF-548E-4C3A-9447-D8B812ED690A.jpeg

BVES4

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK 2019 Wrangler Unlimited
Bought one of those 400.00 knockoff steel bumpers off Amazon and installed. Surprised at the quality. Came with fog lights, winch plate, and bull bar. Bought another one for the wife's too.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 14D9BAAF-548E-4C3A-9447-D8B812ED690A
Do you have a link for that one? Could you still use skid plate?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
ooo I've been thinking about it hard, but I think a different bumper is a better idea. I usually put my vehicles back to stock when I sell them, so I'd want to keep the original parts.

I'm also waiting for Rubi fender liners. Didn't realize the sports wouldn't fit.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Rubi steel bumpers seem to pop up pretty regularly on the members marketplace.