First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU white Sport S
Occupation
RN
My Sahara didn’t come with any wheel locks. Std wheels, but all terrain tires.
Yah out of the three Sahara’s at the dealership mine came from, only one had a lock. I’m guessing it’s the dealers who put them on and some just don’t do it?

crik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2018 JLUS
Yah out of the three Sahara’s at the dealership mine came from, only one had a lock. I’m guessing it’s the dealers who put them on and some just don’t do it?
I think that’s the case.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Nice! Curious as to how you wired it. Hard-wire? I'm looking to do the same very soon.
Yeah, just ran the power cord along the inside of the A-pillar, down to the footwell of the passenger side and wired it to the auxiliary ignition line.

LailaiJl

First Name
Laina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Jl Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
RIP to the potential mods.

At least we have Ouray. That alone may be worth it..

Yes I cant wait to do some trails out that way. Govenor Basin and Black Bear is on the top of my list.

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
Just ordered a dead pedal from Mountain Off-Road. I've been watching for someone to come out with one for the JL and they made it first to market as far as I know. Had one in my JK and just removed it getting ready to trade it in and gave it to a buddy-can't believe how much I miss it.

https://www.mountainoffroad.com/815572023681.html

jeep_jl_dead_pedal_dpjl18_3.jpg

image.png

View attachment 29834

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
nrep2Zx.jpg
dpYw67D.jpg
I took mine off road for the first time! We hit the trails at The Badlands offroad park in Attica, Indiana. Had a blast! The Mopar lift and 315 KO2s were outstanding! I was very surprised at how well the KO2s did in deep mud. They were great in the sand, as well. I aired them down to 20psi. Anyway, the JL made everything easy. The granny 1st gear made rock crawling a breeze. Loved it!

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
I’m 3 weeks into my windshield crack... it’s traveling around on the passenger side so I’ll continue holding off on replacing it lol.
OMG!!!
OCD was going into overdrive with the winch wiring sticking above the grille so rerouted those and then gave it a good cleaning.

CF4DE622-D7B2-4378-9C8F-E09ACDEE2644.jpeg

B05087C8-FAA3-4028-A155-8E96C38E0795.jpeg

9AED222D-D9CD-4AD0-B2D9-2B05BAE91DF2.jpeg
Where did you get that front license plate holder from?

jasumitchell

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
nrep2Zx.jpg
dpYw67D.jpg
I took mine off road for the first time! We hit the trails at The Badlands offroad park in Attica, Indiana. Had a blast! The Mopar lift and 315 KO2s were outstanding! I was very surprised at how well the KO2s did in deep mud. They were great in the sand, as well. I aired them down to 20psi. Anyway, the JL made everything easy. The granny 1st gear made rock crawling a breeze. Loved it!
I'm right down the road in Avon. Was going to try and hit badlands tomorrow and these photos confirm my plans.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'm right down the road in Avon. Was going to try and hit badlands tomorrow and these photos confirm my plans.
Take pics! I'll PM you next time I go there, or to Redbird, Interlake, or Haspin Acres.

If you have the steel bumper, there is a flag hole on the passenger side that fits the Haspin flag bolt perfectly. The flag never touched the hood, either. I'll put a small pad on the flag pole when I'm ready to go in to the woods with low hanging brush. I'm not in a hurry to pin strip this Jeep yet, though.

Here's a low-res video that shows the suspension working a little in the mud...I didn't get any video of the rock crawling, which really flexed it out. I also didn't climb anything more than 23 degrees. Love the inclinometer, btw.