Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the amber LP4 Pros earlier tonight. Between those and the Squadron Pro spots and floods, I think I'm good with forward lighting now.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210127_200104

Just the white Squadron Pros

And the amber LP4 Pros
MY EYES!

KinderMojo

First Name
Adel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl Sport S. GMC Sierra, Mercedes G63
Occupation
Engineer
My plans for the weekend sorted...

Relocation of the dual compressor, Odyssey PC1100 install, REDARC BCDC1225D install, and a bunch of wiring and tubing..

American adventure lab is becoming my favorite place to shop..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? CA5054AE-8B65-497F-B1AC-8279897DB46B

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
My plans for the weekend sorted...

Relocation of the dual compressor, Odyssey PC1100 install, REDARC BCDC1225D install, and a bunch of wiring and tubing..

American adventure lab is becoming my favorite place to shop..

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? CA5054AE-8B65-497F-B1AC-8279897DB46B
It’s really tempting. What is the total investment cost for it?

tonygiotta

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Finally got the Voswitch JL300 installed. As I add accessories I'll put on more labels.
I see a lot of these get set up like yours. Might want to consider a little re-wiring to help with your cable management. Not 100% certain this is the intent of the slots, but really can't see any other reason they'd be there. I just put a little piece of heat shrink on the wire where it passes through the slot as an extra layer of abrasion protection, though there's been no indication it was necessary:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tempImagexUwiz5

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
Got some new shoes for the wife’s Rubi today.

Stock suspension, Warn wheels Diamondcutter 0 offset, 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro’s.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tenor (5)

Looks GREAT! That made a HUGE difference!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
It has been a long four days since my last snow wheeling trip...... I am going to load it up so that in the morning I can head north with 18 other Jeepers and do a bunch of snow wheeling for the next three days.

We have rented cabins so there is no camping in the snow this weekend. 🤨 One of the cabins is more like a lodge with a huge kitchen and huge dinning area.

Will be cooking pancakes with blue berries, or black berries and whip cream with real maple syrup and thick cut bacon for one of the breakfast meals and the other breakfast meal with be breakfast burritos.. Saturday lunch on the trail will be grilled ham and cheese on sourdough bread with beach bar tomato soup. Dinners will be steak one night with potatoes with mushrooms and onions. the other dinner with be beef stew with homemade corn bread.

Should be a big fire and some good bourbon and or beer to be drank.... I think there are more girl Jeepers than guy Jeepers this weekend. This will also be the third time wheeling in the month of January. 2021 is starting out good.

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
It has been a long four days since my last snow wheeling trip...... I am going to load it up so that in the morning I can head north with 18 other Jeepers and do a bunch of snow wheeling for the next three days.

We have rented cabins so there is no camping in the snow this weekend. 🤨 One of the cabins is more like a lodge with a huge kitchen and huge dinning area.

Will be cooking pancakes with blue berries, or black berries and whip cream with real maple syrup and thick cut bacon for one of the breakfast meals and the other breakfast meal with be breakfast burritos.. Saturday lunch on the trail will be grilled ham and cheese on sourdough bread with beach bar tomato soup. Dinners will be steak one night with potatoes with mushrooms and onions. the other dinner with be beef stew with homemade corn bread.

Should be a big fire and some good bourbon and or beer to be drank.... I think there are more girl Jeepers than guy Jeepers this weekend. This will also be the third time wheeling in the month of January. 2021 is starting out good.
Sounds like an AMAZING time!!!!

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
I see a lot of these get set up like yours. Might want to consider a little re-wiring to help with your cable management. Not 100% certain this is the intent of the slots, but really can't see any other reason they'd be there. I just put a little piece of heat shrink on the wire where it passes through the slot as an extra layer of abrasion protection, though there's been no indication it was necessary:

Thanks for the tip! I’ll have to look into this when the weather warms up.