Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
AS I was scrolling down slowly... This photo came into view... and I was so pumped... I was sure you were going to post photos of a tug-of-war :CWL:
That would not be fair. I think the 4dr is a couple thousand pounds heavier and regard to 5.13 gears. Yet both are rubicons with lockers. We will be wheeling together today, so maybe a pull off is in order.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Had a bud stop over yesterday, and I installed his Rugged Ridge low mount snorkel and put rear brakes on his JLUR. My bud is funny, I will add something to my JLUR and he will be like, hey I like that, order it for me. then will hand me cash out of his pocket. Hey, I like those tires, order them for me. Hands me $1000+ or hey I like that snorkel, hands me $500. He is a great guy and love wheeling with him. He is a ride or die kind of bud.

They are best kind to have.

moonbeam55

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
any additional wind noise? I like these.
Not really any different than the freedom panels. There is a large rubber gasket (about 6 inches thick) that lies on top of the door frame that the top rests on. Once the top is screwed down & you have a tight fit the noise is somewhat dampened. You really don't hear any more than having the freedom panels on.....

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
A little mod to the Seat Jacker install from yesterday. Once installed I really did not like the space it left lifting the frame off the carpet. So I cut a piece of plastic and installed it to take up the void. I used a plastic push pin to hold it on. I like the look much better.

Here is the space with the jacker installed

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1075

Here is the plastic piece
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1076

Here is the hole I drilled for the push pin

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1077

The finished product
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1079

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Fiancé came through with the early birthday gift! Now to figure out what winch and shackles and fog lights I wanna run
Got the same bumper !! Love it ... only bad thing was LED foglights didn’t work in bracket and downgrade to normal foglights

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
A little mod to the Seat Jacker install from yesterday. Once installed I really did not like the space it left lifting the frame off the carpet. So I cut a piece of plastic and installed it to take up the void. I used a plastic push pin to hold it on. I like the look much better.

Here is the space with the jacker installed

Here is the plastic piece

Here is the hole I drilled for the push pin

The finished product
Very nice work!

deaner23

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport S
Got the same bumper !! Love it ... only bad thing was LED foglights didn’t work in bracket and downgrade to normal foglights
Good to know! Would love to see a pic of it on your rig

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Fiancé came through with the early birthday gift! Now to figure out what winch and shackles and fog lights I wanna run
Here is what I put on mine.

255EB5DB-4476-4DED-804F-8C4D849F8436.jpeg

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Had a bud stop over yesterday, and I installed his Rugged Ridge low mount snorkel and put rear brakes on his JLUR. My bud is funny, I will add something to my JLUR and he will be like, hey I like that, order it for me. then will hand me cash out of his pocket. Hey, I like those tires, order them for me. Hands me $1000+ or hey I like that snorkel, hands me $500. He is a great guy and love wheeling with him. He is a ride or die kind of bud.

They are best kind to have.
I wish I had a bud like you around my parts....I'd be like your friend and just turn things over to you.....it would sure make it easier for me to decide what to add but also more importantly make it easy to get it done (b/c your equivalent here would make it easy and stress free to do these changes/modifications). To me one of the biggest impedances to moving forward with things is finding a place to do any changes conveniently and economically.