Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Do you Notice any difference
i only drove around the neighborhood. I did feel like there was a little more weight to the wheel which i wanted, but more importantly the steering damping felt more consistent running the wheel lock to lock. Remind me tomorrow after i drove it more and cam share more, but as of now i give it a thumbs up/worth it.

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
i only drove around the neighborhood. I did feel like there was a little more weight to the wheel which i wanted, but more importantly the steering damping felt more consistent running the wheel lock to lock. Remind me tomorrow after i drove it more and cam share more, but as of now i give it a thumbs up/worth it.
And was there any reason you didn’t go with the through shaft? Besides the more cost for it.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
And was there any reason you didn’t go with the through shaft? Besides the more cost for it.
it was out of stock i got the standard one on super sale here locally.

a through shaft should in theory be more consistent returning to center, but whether or not it is perceptible to the driver depends on their sensitivity to such things, the speed at which youre driving and what the dynamic load is on the chassis, and the quality of the parts available. Im not convinced the quality of the 2.0TS is that far above the standard 2.0 to warrant the change on a street truck.

ive got better than a couple hundred hours of professional driver training, not a small amount of which from Baja500 winners, and i have an open wheel racecar license. I still dont think from behind the wheel on a street truck i could tell you the difference in feel between the 2.0 or the 2.0TS, but ill be happy to eat those words tomorrow if i feel this standard one comes up short. During install i noticed that the shaft did want to extend from the housing, so there is higher pressure on the chamber side of piston that would not be there on a TS, but it wasnt a lot and im not sure It’ll really be feel-able on 37’s.

i personally dont think its worth it until you go all the way up to the Fox adjustable TS; or maybe the icon.

Last edited:

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Added Baja design squadron sport pod lights, rock lights a couple of weeks ago as well as the Voswitch. Oh and this happened to my fender/light. I guess the only good thing is that the AAL brace light is going on soon.

208EA127-EF36-449E-AACD-BCF9ADF98773.jpeg

FFC2AC35-EC05-4AA8-81C9-4F8B5CF6B5F6.jpeg

B952AD88-A426-4C3A-A20A-30324645FEBA.jpeg

AltJL

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Added the Fox 2.0 steering stabilizer. I just had the TSB completed but wanted to prep for the Mopar lift I'm about to install. The combination of the TSB and stabilizer really make the Jeep a joy to drive.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? thumbnail_IMG_1217
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? thumbnail_IMG_1219

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Added the Fox 2.0 steering stabilizer. I just had the TSB completed but wanted to prep for the Mopar lift I'm about to install. The combination of the TSB and stabilizer really make the Jeep a joy to drive.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG-1668
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG-1668
im in line for the tsb. Hows it feel?

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Got these custom-made center cap decals. They complement my Quadratec CJ Retro alloys perfectly!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A513D287-276E-4328-A419-63DA3B5AD628
Whoa, flashback time. 1978 in my uncle's '75 CJ5 driving 300mi up to our deer hunting cabin in northern Wisconsin. No heat to speak of, frost on the inside of the windshield, soft top flapping 90mph... My poor uncle had to put up with my boom box and Ted Nugent's Weekend Warriors tape that just came out. Played it until the batteries died! Ahh memories...

All that from a picture of a wheel on a Jeep forum, who knew.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Wher eis the cheaper
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A513D287-276E-4328-A419-63DA3B5AD628
Where is the cheapest place to buy the Fox 2.0 SS please?