What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JaxPilot

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito! Sahara 2.0L Turbo
I like the bead liner on the Outback table. That's a nice touch!
Thanks. That's actually their new factory powder coat finish - Hammertone.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Never have I ever: made a drink purchase and woke up loving it :)

“Ordered” the Quadratec grill ambers. Installed it on @BbyGrlJJ’s. Liking it! Cheap and adds a little character.

F3150CAF-D5AE-43D5-9EB3-09D3F5C5EF8C.jpeg

FD48AFC1-B0F0-46E3-9ED3-3012D87DB7CD.jpeg

1A340C9D-CE05-47D0-8992-43EDED40708D.jpeg

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Never have I ever: made a drink purchase and woke up loving it :)

“Ordered” the Quadratec grill ambers. Installed it on @BbyGrlJJ’s. Liking it! Cheap and adds a little character.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1A340C9D-CE05-47D0-8992-43EDED40708D
Looks good! I think they would look great on the TJ too ;)

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Red Salmon in Pennsylvania that's going to cost a few $$$
All salmon is pricey here. I'll stock up at Costco to spread the cost out. So good with seasoned butter, too.

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
I installed the diesel block heater cord today. Easy to do but hard to get at the area. I managed to do it without removing the tire or fender well.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1008

I ran the wire up the dipstick
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1010

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1009

Location thru the wheel well
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1012

catang5oh

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cherokee
So, after searching high and low I could not find any rock rails with a step that I liked. I had a 16 JK Hard Rock and loved the rails on it. After some searching and local pricing I decided a DIY was in order, or I would not be happy.
Warrior Products had the kit for a JK, and I measured the JL rails and they were the same length. I ordered the kit and they shipped immediately and arrived quickly.

Install was not easy, but being a fab guy at one point in life helped, and a welder in the garage.

My welds came out decent, it’s been 20 years since I welded this much at one shot.
Step 1 Remove and prep

Step 2 Get main rail tack welded in position, and mark stand offs positions.

Step 3 Tack stand offs and complete welding on all points.

Step 4 Clean, prep for bed liner paint

Step 5 Reinstall and stand back and admire my work.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C69F3757-58D8-4544-8883-A697A40BEAE8

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3016288C-7FF6-4724-A6D7-4F3F8C90C9B2

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 0CB6108A-C07C-4E1D-B993-E1F60C8D0E3B

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 92326FF7-18A6-4E30-9A91-6A1766DE9AC7

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FE1CB4BD-5085-4A8F-BA92-07F217B33D72

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL
My Endurosport lift will be here tomorrow so I decided to take apart the driver rear to get ready. If you do one side at a time the jeep will shift over when you drop the axle thus making your jack stand tilt and not be safe. So I have 3 jack stands and a jack incase.

Safety first!!

Jack.JPG

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
So, after searching high and low I could not find any rock rails with a step that I liked. I had a 16 JK Hard Rock and loved the rails on it. After some searching and local pricing I decided a DIY was in order, or I would not be happy.
Warrior Products had the kit for a JK, and I measured the JL rails and they were the same length. I ordered the kit and they shipped immediately and arrived quickly.

Install was not easy, but being a fab guy at one point in life helped, and a welder in the garage.

My welds came out decent, it’s been 20 years since I welded this much at one shot.
Step 1 Remove and prep

Step 2 Get main rail tack welded in position, and mark stand offs positions.

Step 3 Tack stand offs and complete welding on all points.

Step 4 Clean, prep for bed liner paint

Step 5 Reinstall and stand back and admire my work.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? {filename}

Ummm these are made and super cheap at ExtremeTerrain.com. I have had them on my JLUR for 2 years now.
https://www.extremeterrain.com/barr...-textured-black-2018-jeep-jl-2-door-jeep.html
is for the 2 door but i bought open box for $120 shipped! They do great. Only missing the HW which i swapped from stock rubi rails.

catang5oh

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cherokee

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Recently installed the idrive throttle controller, and after some experimenting, I found the Ultimate #2 setting to be the best fit for my driving style. It completely removes the delayed reaction between throttle input and throttle response. I'm liking it a lot, and was able to get a very clean looking install that only shows about an inch of wiring.

Also, swapped out the brake pads and rotors for the PowerStop Z36 package. Definitely a noticeable increase in braking strength compared to the factory wares.

Due this Monday, is the Switch Pros 8-button controller with grab bar mount and labels, a pair each of Baja Designs Squadron Pros spots and wide cornering lights in white light, 4 of the BD LP4 amber spot/wide cornering combos, and Lux 8-piece RGB rock lights.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two door Rubicon
Have had these sitting in my center console for about a month or so, and finally the Jeep was clean enough to go put them on. It's been dirty for close to two months, and I've had trips planned each weekend so I didn't have chance to throw them on until now.

Was a little disappointed I didn't measure it out well enough for me to be able to fit five in a column on one side, but either way I'm really happy to finally have these on the Jeep. If the shredded wheels all the way around didn't mark me enough for NOT being a mall crawler, this is certifiable proof lol.

@TheTrailsLessTraveled

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210106_152021