What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
We started installing the Diabolic Slipstream this afternoon. The flap behind the leather seats is a true PITA to remove. We’ll finish tomorrow and I’ll post some photos.

The finish and packaging are top-notch.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Installed the Mopar Tailgate Table, went with Mopar as I knew it would work with the Trail Rail system. Seems sturdy, well designed and has zero rattles! Will see lots of use on trails!

Also installed the 8.4" Uconnect I bought months ago, happy to say it was ridiculously easy-everything powered right up, everything worked and it only took Sirius about 5 minutes to transfer my service. I had planned to wait until I did the main audio upgrade to install but thought I should make sure the 8.4 unit worked first so if I have any troubleshooting to deal with during the install, I would know it was not due to a defective head unit!

I am nearing the end of 'planned' mods/upgrades...However, I took a friends JLUR for a quick spin today after he installed 4.88 gears-I was really surprised at how much quicker it was than mine. We both have the same 35" BFG KO2 tires, both have winches & skids plus his is a four door...May have to seriously consider a 4.88 upgrade, that was fun!

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
We started installing the Diabolic Slipstream this afternoon. The flap behind the leather seats is a true PITA to remove. We’ll finish tomorrow and I’ll post some photos.

The finish and packaging are top-notch.
I did the same last week. I was able to install without removing the flap, but I did flex the driver side enough that I broke the clip. I agree, top notch product.

Fredtp

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Stingray
Occupation
Retired
Installed a Warn EVO VR 10S, changed my hooks from black to red, and installed the Factor 55 fairlead and flatlink. It was a good day.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 913+OdWA3NL._AC_SL1500_
What winch plate did you go with?

DV LAWYER

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
What winch plate did you go with?
Not sure; my bumper is an early OEM MOPAR before they switched to the current MOPAR bumper everyone wants with the removable end caps. My bumper came with a winch plate, so maybe it’s the OEM plate? Either way, it works amazing. Installation was a (heavy) breeze but that bumper sucks.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager

Lapis

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Ocean Blue
Not sure; my bumper is an early OEM MOPAR before they switched to the current MOPAR bumper everyone wants with the removable end caps. My bumper came with a winch plate, so maybe it’s the OEM plate? Either way, it works amazing. Installation was a (heavy) breeze but that bumper sucks.
I think your bumper is actually the "mid-width" Mopar Off-road bumper, which came out after the one with the removable ends, but is put on as an accessory.

https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82215691ad.html

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
I installed the Smittybilt tailgate reinforcement and tire carrier last nigh. I am going to fab a different bracket for the license plate/3rd brake light. But this thing is much more stout that I thought it would be. I am far from a Smittybilt fan, but my mind may be changing. I give it a 9/10.

20201221_121332.jpg
20201220_151019.jpg

CactusDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2017 Porsche 911
Build Thread
Link
Earlier this week I installed a 10” Baja Design wide driving amber light bar. I’m using the Homelink garage door opener to operate the lights via a RF relay.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201220_151019
That's brilliant. I've never seen anyone use an RF relay like that.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing