TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
That looks really well made. Great fit.

How was install? Did you take off the cloth cover? Any broken bits?
Ha, no broken bits yet! Knock on wood. Yes, you remove the cloth cover. I just started but so far I am really impressed with the quality of that Katzkins. It's not that hard to install, yet. You just have to take your time and make sure everything is lined up before you put the new hog rings in. When removing the old hog rings, be careful that you don't rip the wire through the foam. Better to cut the hog rings than to try and twist them out. You can use a heat gun after the leather is installed to smooth out any wrinkles just be very careful.

Allagash27

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Installed a MORE dead pedal. Fairly easy install, just not much room.

I put a packing blanket across the door sill, an adjustable sit on creeper to help support while laying across the door sill. Gear wrench 1/4ā€ drive flex head ratchet.
Install took about 30 minutes even taking it off once to adjust the pedal position. I ended up using the middle position on the bracket.

Hopefully this will help someone else looking to install one.

I won't be needing one. Mine came with a LIVE pedal, aka a clutch ;)

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Like that Sahara decal...where did you get?
Thanks. Iā€™m very happy how it turned out.

Got it from Pixeldecals.com. Don is a supporting vendor on here.

WiseguyDS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Fishbone side-steps and rear bumper. I like the way they match each other. I don't like the license plate holder mounted high up on the spare so I'm going to relocate that one down to the top of the bumper.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201217_135911
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201217_135934
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201217_140005

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
3.jpg

New wheels and Tires today.
great taste in wheels :)
looks great
1608244315028.png
You guys have great taste in wheels... šŸ¤£...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3CE54106-B9CC-4024-91DB-1C999ED707D7

The chrome was coming off my center caps, I think from power washing. The wife contacted them to see if we could by new ones and they said ā€œ send us your address and weā€™ll send some out to youā€ . The wife said how much are they , and they said no charge.......šŸ˜³...... Iā€™ve always had good experiences with their customer service, but I thought that was really cool of them.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
You guys have great taste in wheels... šŸ¤£...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3CE54106-B9CC-4024-91DB-1C999ED707D7

The chrome was coming off my center caps, I think from power washing. The wife contacted them to see if we could by new ones and they said ā€œ send us your address and weā€™ll send some out to youā€ . The wife said how much are they , and they said no charge.......šŸ˜³...... Iā€™ve always had good experiences with their customer service, but I thought that was really cool of them.
Definitely used your rig in my decision process :like: I just installed a new set of center caps for free also. same issue - lettering coming off. Went through Discount Tire since I purchased there and they sourced replacement set no issues. I am contemplating painting lettering on old set red. Not sure I have the patience though :facepalm:

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely used your rig in my decision process :like: I just installed a new set of center caps for free also. same issue - lettering coming off. Went through Discount Tire since I purchased there and they sourced replacement set no issues. I am contemplating painting lettering on old set red. Not sure I have the patience though :facepalm:
Thatā€™s too funny,,,,, the wife did that too, I just liked the chrome better for my setup with the silver rings. But I still thought it looked good.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B42DA95A-BDDB-4044-ABAD-BAB23E8D98B9